4Days Lobuche Peak Climbing Courses
Overview Embarking on a 4days Lobuche Peak climbing course also promises an exhilarating adventure in the heart of the Himalayas. This condensed yet intense expedition is tailored for those seeking a taste of mountaineering glory without committing to lengthy timeframes. Set against the stunning backdrop of Nepal's Khumbu region, the journey promises a memorable experience for both seasoned climbers and novices alike. The course designs to provide a comprehensive understanding of mountaineering essentials, honing skills crucial for peak ascents. Participants will delve into crucial aspects such as rope techniques, ice and rock climbing methods, high-altitude acclimatization, and safety measures. Under…
Embarking on a 4days Lobuche Peak climbing course also promises an exhilarating adventure in the heart of the Himalayas. This condensed yet intense expedition is tailored for those seeking a taste of mountaineering glory without committing to lengthy timeframes. Set against the stunning backdrop of Nepal’s Khumbu region, the journey promises a memorable experience for both seasoned climbers and novices alike.
The course designs to provide a comprehensive understanding of mountaineering essentials, honing skills crucial for peak ascents. Participants will delve into crucial aspects such as rope techniques, ice and rock climbing methods, high-altitude acclimatization, and safety measures. Under the guidance of experienced instructors, climbers will master the intricacies of gear usage and develop self-reliance in challenging alpine environments.
Lobuche Peak stands as an ideal training ground, offering a moderate climb that balances the demands of technical proficiency and physical endurance. The ascent involves traversing glaciers, navigating crevasses, and scaling icy inclines, providing a well-rounded learning experience. The summit offers unparalleled panoramic views of nearby giants, including Everest and Lhotse, serving as a fitting reward for the rigorous training.
Throughout the course, participants will not only cultivate practical mountaineering skills but also forge camaraderie with fellow climbers, sharing in the triumphs and challenges of the journey. The expedition fosters a sense of achievement and self-discovery as climbers push their boundaries and overcome obstacles.
Despite its condensed timeline, safety remains paramount. Adequate acclimatization periods must integrate into the schedule to mitigate altitude-related risks. Moreover, the expert guidance of certified mountaineers ensures adherence to best practices, ensuring a secure experience.
Conclusion and Summary
As the 4Days Lobuche Peak climbing course draws to a close, participants depart with newfound skills, unforgettable memories, and a genuine appreciation for the awe-inspiring Himalayan landscape. This expedition serves as a stepping stone for those aiming to delve deeper into mountaineering or simply relish an unforgettable escapade amidst the world’s highest peaks.
- Gain an amazing mountaineering experience through an easy climb
- Explore the mountain lifestyle, culture, social norms, and beliefs of the folks living in the area
- Fill your soul with pure delight with the visits to different monasteries
- Get in touch with the rare wildlife living in a region like Ghoral
- Get wonderstruck by the gorgeous views of snowcapped mountain peaks like Mt. Pumori, Mt. Everest, Mt. AmaDablam, and other incredible peaks
On the very first day of the Lobuche Peak climbing from Lobuche town, you will be meeting with our team members at Lobuche town and then altogether head towards the Lobuche Base Camp situated at an elevation of 4,865 meters. We will be making our way towards the Lobuche Glacier along the journey as we face various steep and rocky sections in the route. But no matter the challenges, we will be mesmerized by the jaw-dropping sights of Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Pumori, Cholatse, Everest, and some other glorious snowcapped mountain peaks. We will be staying overnight at the Lobuche Base Camp.
On the second day of the adventurous climbing journey, we will be preparing ourselves for the summit through acclimatization and rest along with some training related to the use of gears and the procedures of climbing.
Today, we will be climbing towards the High Camp after having early morning breakfast at Base Camp. We will be arriving at an elevation of 5600 meters. We will be walking through rocky paths filled with boulders and if lucky, will get there right on time to catch the beautiful sunset over the Himalayas from the high camp.
On the fourth day, we will finally begin climbing in consideration with the weather. We will start to ascend at very early in the morning as we will be heading back to the Base Camp on the same day. We will be using all our fitness, training, practices, and knowledge in a practical way as per the instructions of our climbing expert. Despite of the challenges, you will greatly be rewarded with the incredible views of mountains like Mt. Everest, Mt. Pumori, Mt. cholatse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. AmaDablam, and some other glorious peaks.
After reaching the Base Camp, we will be celebrating your great accomplishment and then part our ways the very next day with a hope to see you again.
- Arrival and departure transfer services to and from both domestic and international flights as per itinerary.
- 3 Night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Trekking Lodge/teahouse and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Experienced and government licensed high altitude trekking guide during the trekking and climbing period
- Schedule flight tickets for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu to all the climbing members, Sherpa guide.
- 3 meals a day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner with tea/coffee available in the tea house/hotel/lodge during the trek.
- 3 fresh & hygienic meals a day: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be served at base camp.
- Strong, helpful Sherpa porters with proper safety equipment and walking equipment, his salary, food, accommodation, and insurance (one porter for two people).
- Trekking permit (Sagarmatha national park entry fee).
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Climbing permit of Nepal government to Climb Lobuche Peak
- First aid medical kits for the group and the staff.
- Use of sleeping bag, down jacket, duffel bag and walking poles (if you don’t have your own, to be returned after trip completed).
- Helicopter rescue insurance for high altitude staff.
- Trekking and climbing map of Lobuche peak.
- Our service charge and government taxes levied in Nepal.
- Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with a domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
- Sherpa Expedition and Trekking T-shirt
- Oxygen meter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily (Very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms) which will ensure your health during the trek.
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner).
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, health bars.
- Items of personal nature – laundry expenses, tips.
- Rescues, repatriation, medicines, medical tests, and hospitalization expenses.
- Medical insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (easy to obtain the visa on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15-day visa.
- Personal climbing gear.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for the guide, porter, and driver (tipping is expected)
The best time to go trekking in Nepal is in Autumn (September-November) and in spring (March-May) thus avoiding the monsoon season.
The Lobuche Peak is the second most popular climbing peak in the Khumbu Region after Island Peak. It too follows the classic Everest Base Camp Trek route up to Gorakshep (5180m).
Starting with a scenic flight into the high altitude airport at Tenzing Hillary airport Lukla, your first trek to Namche Bazaar and Tengboche Monastery.
These locations are well known for their interesting past, locations and, in the case of Tengboche Monastries, stunning views. Still following the Everest Base Camp Trek we reach 5,550 m at Kalapatthar where are marvelous views of Mount Everest and surrounding high peaks. You spend the night at Gorakshep (5,180 m) and explore Everest Base Camp.
Our trail to Lobuche Peak diverts from the regular trekking route. Lobuche Base Camp is at Lobuche Village itself and High Camp is situated at 5,400 m from the sea level.
Once at Lobuche Base Camp, our climbing Sherpa team will teach/ refresh climbers on the basic use of the climbing gear. We begin the ascent of the summit at 2:00 AM to avoid the high winds later in the day.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees