Balthali Village Trek
Balthali Village Trek is a popular trekking route in Nepal that offers a combination of cultural and natural experiences. The trek usually takes around 3-4 days and takes visitors to the beautiful Balthali village, which is located about 40 km southeast of Kathmandu. The trek starts from the town of Khopasi, which is located about 2 hours' drive from Kathmandu. From there, visitors will trek through several small villages and lush forests, with stunning views of the Himalayas along the way. The trek is relatively easy and suitable for trekkers of all ages and fitness levels. Balthali village is a…
Balthali Village Trek is a popular trekking route in Nepal that offers a combination of cultural and natural experiences. The trek usually takes around 3-4 days and takes visitors to the beautiful Balthali village, which is located about 40 km southeast of Kathmandu.
The trek starts from the town of Khopasi, which is located about 2 hours’ drive from Kathmandu. From there, visitors will trek through several small villages and lush forests, with stunning views of the Himalayas along the way. The trek is relatively easy and suitable for trekkers of all ages and fitness levels.
Balthali village is a beautiful and peaceful village that offers stunning views of the Himalayas, including Langtang, Dorje Lakpa, and Gaurishankar. The village is surrounded by lush forests and terraced farmland, and visitors can experience the traditional lifestyle, culture, and hospitality of the Nepalese people.
During the trek, visitors can take a nature walk around the village and explore the beautiful surroundings, including the ancient temples and monasteries, which offer a glimpse into the local culture and religion. Visitors can also participate in traditional farming activities, such as plowing and harvesting, and learn about the local customs and traditions.
The best time to do the Balthali Village Trek is from September to November and from March to May when the weather is clear, and the skies are usually blue. During these months, the temperatures are also mild, making for ideal trekking conditions.
Overall, the Balthali Village Trek is an excellent option for those who want to experience trekking in Nepal and get off the beaten path of traditional tourist destinations. The trek offers a chance to experience the unique culture and traditions of Nepal’s mountain villages, as well as the stunning natural beauty of the Himalayas.
Upon your arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, the Adventure Himalayan representatives will pick you up and transfer you to the hotel. After refreshment, you will be briefed in short about your tour by our guide or tour leader. If you have any questions or doubts about your trip then they should be asked and clarified at this time. Overnight stay at hotel.
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
& Breakfast) & Other Destination Based on Trekking Area.
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Trekking Duffle Bag
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees