Charming Kashmir Tour
Overview The Charming Kashmir Tour Trip is a mesmerizing journey through the picturesque landscapes and enchanting beauty of the Kashmir Valley, often referred to as "Paradise on Earth." This tour also offers a delightful blend of natural wonders, cultural experiences, and serene moments that will leave an indelible mark on your soul. The adventure also begins as you arrive in Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. The city welcomes you with its serene Dal Lake, where you embark on a Shikara ride, gliding gracefully through the floating gardens and houseboats. The Mughal Gardens, with their terraced lawns and…
The Charming Kashmir Tour Trip is a mesmerizing journey through the picturesque landscapes and enchanting beauty of the Kashmir Valley, often referred to as “Paradise on Earth.” This tour also offers a delightful blend of natural wonders, cultural experiences, and serene moments that will leave an indelible mark on your soul.
The adventure also begins as you arrive in Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. The city welcomes you with its serene Dal Lake, where you embark on a Shikara ride, gliding gracefully through the floating gardens and houseboats. The Mughal Gardens, with their terraced lawns and vibrant flowerbeds, unveil the grandeur of the past.
Next, the journey takes you to Gulmarg, a captivating hill station known for its snow-capped peaks and lush meadows. Here, you can also take a cable car ride to the Apharwat Peak, offering panoramic views of the Himalayan range. The valley echoes with the laughter of locals as they indulge in skiing, snowboarding, and other winter sports.
Pahalgam, another jewel in the valley’s crown, enchants you with its serene Lidder River and verdant valleys. A visit to the Betaab Valley, named after a Bollywood movie, will leave you spellbound with its breathtaking landscapes.
Golden Treks and Cultural Warmth: Exploring Sonamarg and Srinagar in Kashmir
The tour then proceeds to Sonamarg, the “Meadow of Gold,” where you can experience the thrill of trekking amidst glaciers and alpine lakes. The Thajiwas Glacier is a highlight, offering a chance to enjoy snow even in the summer.
As you return to Srinagar, don’t miss the opportunity to explore the old city’s bustling markets and savor the local delicacies like Rogan Josh and Wazwan cuisine.
Throughout the journey, the warmth and hospitality of the Kashmiri people also embrace you, making you feel at home away from home. Their rich culture and traditional music and dance performances add a touch of authenticity to your experience.
Conclusion and Summary
In conclusion, the Charming Kashmir Tour Trip is an unforgettable odyssey through the idyllic landscapes and cultural heritage of Kashmir. It leaves you with cherished memories of a lifetime, a renewed appreciation for nature’s beauty, and a deeper understanding of the region’s unique cultural tapestry. Embark on this journey to witness the magic of Kashmir and be captivated by its charm.
- Kheer Bhawani Darshan:- The mention of Kheer Bhawani is found in Kalhana’s Rajtarangini. Kalhana writes that the sacred spring of Tula Mula is situated in marshy ground. The name of the spring is Mata Ragini Kund. Maharani is the form of Durga Bhagvati. The Brahmins of Kashmir worship this spring and pilgrims from every comer of the country visit to have the darshan of the place
- Nishant Garden:- Nishat garden is the largest one of the Mughal gardens in Kashmir. It is situated on the banks of the picturesque Dal Lake. Also known as “the garden of bliss”, the Nishat gardens have the Zabarwan Mountains forming its backdrop. Asaf Khan, the brother of Nur Jahan, designed the Kashmir Nishat Bagh in 1633 AD. Within the garden are ruins of some of the buildings dating back to the Mughal period. One of them is a double story pavilion enclosed on two sides with latticed windows. There is also a small spring behind the garden, known as Gopi Tirth. It is a source of supply of crystal clear water to the garden.
- Chashme Shahi garden:- Chashme Shahi garden is a terraced lawn, fascinating fountains and flower beds on the banks of Dal Lake. The beautifully terraced garden and colorful flowers make Chashme Shahi beautiful than any other parks and gardens of Kashmir. Originally Shah Jahan’s creation in the year 1632 it has undergone a number of renovations to retain its remarkable beauty. Shah Jahan named the garden after a mountain spring that waters it and so it has the name, Chashme Shahi. Get your permits from the information counter to visit this garden in Srinagar
- Gulmarg:-The main activity for a tourist in Gulmarg is skiing and snowboarding. The skiing season starts on the 25th of December and runs through to March. The snow is generally deep and powdery! There’s a huge number of opportunities for skiing from each of the gondola stations and the chairlift on predominantly ungroomed powder runs. Gulmarg is comparable to the higher areas of Whistler/Blackcomb.
- pahalgam:-Pahalgam is located in the western part of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is located at an altitude of 2130 m above sea level amidst the great Himalayan range. It is positioned beside the Liddar River, in the Liddar valley. Pahalgam is 95 km east of Srinagar. The weather in Pahalgam is alpine. Summers (April-June) are mild while winters (November-February) are cold. It experiences rains between July and September. It experiences heavy snowfall from December to February.
- Sinthan Top:-Sinthan top is a spot 12000 ft above sea level in Kashmir which is midway on the newly opened Anantnag-kokernag-Sinthan-Kishtwar road. The road has been built and is maintained by BRo in excellent condition. It is 132 km from Srinagar. The journey is in itself an experience and once you reach the top it is the 360-degree view, and snow everywhere. You can get down from the car and walk on snow. Sinthan Top is a less-known tourist spot on the outskirts of Srinagar that is gradually gaining popularity because of its natural beauty. It lies midway on the Anantnag-Kokernag-Sinthan-Kishtwar road, which was opened in recent years.
We will pick you from Jalandhar Railway station or from desired place in the morning and drive to Katra. Check in the hotel & relax. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay at Katra.
After breakfast, start your Holy Journey to Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan. Mata Vaishno Devi temple is one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Shakti and is the second most visited religious shrine in India after Tirupati Balaji Temple. Trek to Mata Vaishno Devi shrine (14 km), ponies can also be arranged by self (at your own cost) for the trek, return back to Katra late in evening/night. Overnight stay at hotel in Katra
Hotspots:Vaishno Devi Temple
After Breakfast, proceed to Patnitop from Katra. Patnitop is a hill top tourist location in Udhampur district on the National Highway 1A, on the way from Udhampur to Srinagar. Patnitop is a distortion of the original name of “Patan Da Talab” meaning “Pond of the Princess”. In olden times a pond existed in the meadows and the king’s princess often used to have her bath there. Proceed for local sightseeing which includes Nag Temple and excursion to Nathatop and Sanasar, Overnight stay at hotel in Patnitop
After breakfast, depart for Pahalgam. (2440 Meters above Sea level). Drive through the green pine forest and along the Lidder River. On arrival at Pahalgam, check in your Hotel. Enjoy local sightseeing of Pahalgam. Overnight stay at Pahalgam. (Chandanwari sightseeing will be not included)
After breakfast check out from the hotel & drive to Gulmarg (2440 Meters above Sea level). It is one of the most beautiful hill stations and also called “Meadows of Flower”. It has world’s highest golf course and Gulmarg is also famous for winter sports like skiing. On arrival at Gulmarg, check into your Hotel. Afternoon enjoy guided sightseeing of Gulmarg also enjoy Gondola ride (Cable car, own cost) from Gulmarg to Khilan. Overnight stay at Gulmarg
After breakfast check out from the hotel & drive to Srinagar. Arrive at Srinagar & check in your hotel / houseboat. Evening enjoy Shikara Ride which covers Charchinar, Floating Gardens, Canals etc. Dinner & Overnight Srinagar
After breakfast leave for local sightseeing tour to famous Nishat Garden known as ‘Garden of pleasure’ built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal Emperor Asif Khan. Then visiting Shalimar Garden known as ‘Garden of love’ built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal Emperor Jahangir for his beloved wife Noor Jehan or (Mehr-un-Nissa) also visit Chashme Shahi Later visit to famous Pari Mahal, Shankaracharya temple situated on top of a hill where you can have a view of whole Srinagar City. Later you can visit the world famous Tulip garden in Srinagar. Enjoy shopping at Kashmiri craft & art stores. Dinner & overnight at Srinagar
After breakfast, full day tour of Sonamarg (meadow of gold), it has sheer scenic splendor. The very way-a metalled road – snakes through massive mountains laden with forests and firs. After a breath taking journey from Srinagar you come across Sindh meanders that are abounded with trout & Mahseer. Onwards the valley opens up to a meadow. Ponies can be hired for a trip up to Thajiwas glacier – a major attraction during the summer months. Sonmarg importance lies in the fact that it is the last halt on the Kashmir side for the drive from Srinagar to Leh. You will be fascinated to see snowy mountains against a cerulean sky against its backdrop. Evening return back to Srinagar. Dinner & Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Themes:Hill Stations & Valleys
After breakfast, free time till departure.We will return to our city with sweet memories in “Kashmir ki Hasin Vadiyo me”. Best of Luck.
Accommodation in deluxe room on twin sharing.
01 Night stay at Patnitop. 01 Night stay at Srinagar.
01 Night stay at Gulmarg. 01 Night stay at Pahalgam.
Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
Welcome drink on arrival. Accommodation on Breakfast.
Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova.
All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
Any other services’ not specified in the Colum “Inclusions”
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees