Chaubas Hill and Timal Danda Trekking
Chaubas Hill and Timal Danda Trekking The Chaubas Hill and Timal Danda Trekking is a captivating adventure that takes you through the serene landscapes and cultural treasures of the Sailung and Timal region in Nepal. This trek also offers a unique opportunity to explore the lesser-known trails and immerse yourself in the natural beauty and cultural richness of the area. Mountain Sightseeing during Chaubas hill and Timal Danda Trekking Starting from the village of Bholung, the trek gradually ascends through terraced fields and dense forests, leading you to the stunning Timal Danda, the highest point of the trek at around…
Chaubas Hill and Timal Danda Trekking
The Chaubas Hill and Timal Danda Trekking is a captivating adventure that takes you through the serene landscapes and cultural treasures of the Sailung and Timal region in Nepal. This trek also offers a unique opportunity to explore the lesser-known trails and immerse yourself in the natural beauty and cultural richness of the area.
Mountain Sightseeing during Chaubas hill and Timal Danda Trekking
Starting from the village of Bholung, the trek gradually ascends through terraced fields and dense forests, leading you to the stunning Timal Danda, the highest point of the trek at around 3,100 meters (10,170 feet). Along the way, you’ll also be treated to breathtaking views of the Himalayan mountain ranges, including the majestic Mount Everest, Gaurishankar, Langtang, Jugal Himal, and more.
Cultural and Traditional Experiences of this Trek
As you traverse the trail, you’ll have the chance to interact with friendly locals in traditional villages, experiencing their warm hospitality and learning about their unique way of life. The cultural immersion is further enhanced by the opportunity to witness and participate in local festivals and celebrations, offering a glimpse into the vibrant traditions and religious practices of the region.
Scenario Sightseeing during Chaubas Hill and Timal Danda Trekking
The trek provides a peaceful and off-the-beaten-path experience, away from the crowds of popular trekking routes. The untouched natural beauty of the Sailung and Timal region will also surround you, with its rhododendron forests, cascading waterfalls, and idyllic landscapes. The tranquil ambiance and serene surroundings also create a perfect environment for introspection and connection with nature.
Throughout the trek, you’ll have the chance to witness stunning sunrises and sunsets from different viewpoints, painting the sky with vibrant hues and leaving you in awe of the magical moments.
Accommodation and Cuisine
Accommodation options along the trail include homestays and local tea houses, allowing you to experience the local way of life up close and savor traditional cuisine.
Trek Difficulty and Duration for this Trek
This Trekking is a moderate-level trek, suitable for those with a moderate level of physical fitness and some prior trekking experience. It typically takes around 7 to 10 days to complete the trek, depending on the itinerary and your pace.
Conclusion and Summary for Chaubas Hill and Timal Danda Trekking
Overall, this trek promises a remarkable journey through captivating landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and a sense of tranquility that will leave you with unforgettable memories of the Sailung and Timal region of Nepal.
- Scenic Beauty: The trekking route passes through picturesque landscapes, including terraced fields, dense forests, rhododendron forests, and charming traditional villages. The natural beauty of the Sailung and Timal region is truly breathtaking.
- Mountain Views: From various viewpoints along the trek, you can enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Himalayan mountain ranges, including Mount Everest, Gauri Shankar, Langtang, Jugal Himal, and other snow-capped peaks. These vistas provide a magnificent backdrop throughout the journey.
- Cultural Immersion: The trek offers an opportunity to experience the rich cultural heritage of the region. You will pass through traditional villages like Bholung, where you can interact with friendly locals, witness their daily lifestyle, and learn about their unique customs, traditions, and religious practices.
- Peaceful and Off-the-Beaten-Path: Unlike some of the more popular trekking destinations in Nepal, the Chaubas Hill and Timal Danda route is less crowded and offers a peaceful and tranquil trekking experience. The serene surroundings and untouched natural beauty allow for a more intimate connection with nature.
- Local Hospitality: The locals in the villages along the trekking route are known for their warm hospitality. You can enjoy homestays or interact with local tea house owners, taste local cuisine, and experience the genuine hospitality of the people.
- Sunrise and Sunset Views: The trek provides opportunities to witness mesmerizing sunrises and sunsets from different vantage points. The colors that paint the sky during these moments create a magical atmosphere and are truly unforgettable.
- Off the Beaten Track: The Chaubas Hill and Timal Danda Trekking route is less explored compared to popular trekking regions, offering a sense of adventure and exploration. You can enjoy the solitude of the trail and discover hidden gems that are off the beaten path.
- Cultural Festivals: Depending on the time of your trek, you may have the chance to witness and participate in local cultural festivals and celebrations. These festivities provide insights into the vibrant traditions and religious practices of the region.
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Kathmandu to Phalate Danda
Day 04: Phalate Danda to Chaubas Hill (2100m)
Day 05: Chaubas Hill to Bholung Village (920m)
Day 06: Rest day for see the different cast people in village
Day 07: Bholung village to Chapkhore (1833m)
Day 08: Chapkhore visit Timal Narayanthan continue to Kottimal (1960m)
Day 09: Kot Timal Trek to Bhakunde Besi (700m)
Day 10: Bhakunde Besi Trek to Namo Buddha (1800m)
Day 11: Namobuddha to Walk to Panauti and drive bus to Kathmandu
Day 12: Bhaktapur & Patan sightseeing and return
Day 13: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping or relax
Day 14: Drive to Airport for flying your own destination
Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
Licensed and trained trekking guides,
potters for carrying goods and supplies,
Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) basis during the trek
3 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed & Breakfast) on Twin Sharing Basis.
All accommodation during the trek on sharing Basis.
All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
Transportation to and from trail head by Private and Sharing Transport from Kathmandu to Ramechap to Kathmandu to Ramechap)
All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
Trekking staffs wages etc.
Welcome dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
All Government and local Taxes
International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
Domestic Flights from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu
Domestic Flights for Trekking Guide.
Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in domestic flights.
Airport Departure Taxes.
Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
Tips for The staffs.
Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
Meals during stay in the Kathmandu
Extra Domestic Ticket of Jomsom, Pokhara etc.
Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
The Chaubas Hill and Timal Danda Trekking is a popular trekking route located in the Sailung and Timal region of Nepal. This trek offers a unique opportunity to explore the scenic beauty of the Himalayas, traditional villages, and cultural diversity of the region. Here is some trip information for the Chaubas Hill and Timal Danda Trekking:
Trek Duration: The duration of the trek can vary depending on the itinerary and the pace of the trekker. Generally, it takes around 7 to 10 days to complete the trek.
Best Time to Trek: The best time to undertake the Chaubas Hill and Timal Danda Trekking is during the spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November) seasons. During these months, the weather is generally clear, and the views of the mountains are stunning.
Trek Difficulty: The Chaubas Hill and Timal Danda Trekking is considered a moderate-level trek. The trail involves both ascents and descents, and trekkers should be prepared for some steep and rugged sections. It is advisable to have a moderate level of physical fitness and prior trekking experience.
- Breathtaking mountain views: The trek offers panoramic views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest, Gauri Shankar, Langtang, Jugal Himal, and others.
- Cultural exploration: The trek takes you through traditional villages where you can experience the unique culture, lifestyle, and warm hospitality of the local people, including the Bholung village.
- Natural beauty: The trail passes through lush forests, terraced fields, rivers, waterfalls, and rhododendron forests, offering a stunning display of natural beauty.
- Peace and tranquility: The Sailung and Timal region is less crowded compared to popular trekking destinations like Everest or Annapurna, providing a serene and peaceful trekking experience.
Permits: As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, the trekking permits required for the Chaubas Hill and Timal Danda Trekking are the TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) card and the Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit. However, it’s essential to check with the local authorities or a reliable trekking agency for the most up-to-date permit requirements.
It is advisable to hire a licensed guide or join a trekking agency that can provide you with a well-planned itinerary, necessary permits, and a better overall trekking experience. They can also assist with transportation, accommodation, and meals during the trek.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees