Mount Chulu East (6,584 M.) was first ascended in 1955 by a German expedition via the northeast ridge. It forms an integral part of Manang Himal combining both the peaks, Chulu East and chulu east, which ultimately combined with Damodar Himal. Mount Chulu East is comparatively a smaller peak. Lying south east of chulu east, the peak Chulu East provides breathtaking views of Annapurna II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho Peak and Manaslu. This climbing is technically proven difficult for the new climbers. Hence, the climbers must be familiar with the use of climbing activities like crampons, harness…
Mount Chulu East (6,584 M.) was first ascended in 1955 by a German expedition via the northeast ridge. It forms an integral part of Manang Himal combining both the peaks, Chulu East and chulu east, which ultimately combined with Damodar Himal. Mount Chulu East is comparatively a smaller peak. Lying south east of chulu east, the peak Chulu East provides breathtaking views of Annapurna II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho Peak and Manaslu. This climbing is technically proven difficult for the new climbers. Hence, the climbers must be familiar with the use of climbing activities like crampons, harness ice axe, tying knots and handling climbing ropes. Major section of the climbing is devoted to ropes using and glacial crossings.
We would be lucky enough to find yak pastures, diverse flora and fauna, typical Sherpa culture and ever smiling faces of the rural Nepalese.
Day 01:Arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) and transfer to hotel
Day 02:Today, we drive to Dumre and then to Beshisahar, overnight in a local lodge
Day 03:Having lunch at Beshisahar, we trek to Bahundada (1311 m.) and overnight in the camp
Day 04:We start our early trek to Chamje (1433 m.) after having food at Bahundada, overnight at Chamje in the tent.
Day 05:It is our turn to trek to Dadagaun (1943 m.) from Chamje, overnight in the camp
Day 06:After having food at Dadagaun, we trek to Chame (2713 m.), overnight in the camp
Day 07:Today, we trek to Pisang (3300 m.) from Chame overnight in the tent
Day 08:From Pisang, it is our privilege to trek to Ngawal (3305 m.), overnight in the tent
Day 09:We take rest at Ngawal for acclimatization. It is wise to explore around local site to adapt the local environment
Day 10:After having lunch at Ngawal, we trek to Chulu Base Camp (3910 m.), over night stay in the tent
Day 11:It is our turn to trek from Base Camp to High Camp (4955 m.), we do prepare ourselves for the peak climbing, camping in the tent
Day 12:We do acclimatize here if we feel uncomfortable. If we feel well, we go for attempting the summit
Day 13:Today, we ascent the summit ascent and return to the Base Camp
Day 14:From the Base camp, it is our opportunity to trek to Manang (3351 m.)
Day 15:Having food at Manang, we trek to Chu Ri Lather (4000 m)
Day 16:From Chu Ri Lather, we trek to Thorong Phedi (4510 m)
Day 17:We trek to Thorong-La pass (5,416 m) and then to Muktinath (3800 m) from Thorong Phedi
Day 18:Today we trek from Muktinath to Kagbeni (2800 m).
Day 19:From Kagbeni, we trek to Marpha (2667 m), overnight in a local lodge
Day 20:Having lunch at Marpha, we trek to Kalopani, Lete (2438 m), overnight in a lodge
Day 21:We trek from Kalopani to Tatopani (1189 m). Here, we relax with hot water spring.
Day 22:From Tatopani, we trek to Ghorepani (2855 m), overnight in a local lodge
Day 23:Today, early in the morning we ascend to Poonhill (3200 m) to view beautiful sunrise and spectacular view of Annapurna & Dhaulagiri region & Machhapuchhre ranges. In the afternoon, we decent to Tikhedhunga (1577 m)
Day 24:It is the last day of our trekking period. From Tikhedhunga, we trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara and overnight stay in Pokhara
Day 25:From Pokhara, we either drive or fly to Kathmandu, transfer to the hotel
Day 26:We go for sightseeing in the ancient and historical city of Bhaktapur and then transfer to Nagarkot. We will be able to see sun set and sun rise from Nagarkot.
Day 27:Having delicious lunch at Nagarkot, we drive back to our hotel and go for shopping in the afternoon. Farewell dinner will be served in the evening, overnight in the hotel
Day 28:We take our flight from Tribhuvan International Airport
Note: The total cost and further information will be provided on request.The package can be customized as per your requirements. The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Domestic Flight Ticket (If any) and Duffle Bag
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person. and Climbing Sherpa Insurance of $19,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
22. Climbing Permits, Climbing Sherpa Bonus
23. Climbing Equipments except your Climbing Boot.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.