Dolpo Hidden Valley Trek is an amazing and adventurous Trekking destination of Nepal. This is tough and discovers the real ancient lifestyle of human being as started as well as same. The land of Dolpo- Himalaya is really attractive of nature and mountains with localities and we can cross trough several villages and different high passes via Nangdalo Kangla pass (5,360m), and we will reach over She- Phoksundo Lake, She-Gompa and we will have an another things to see which is very closed to their only 1000km, called Mt. Kailash in Tibet.The trip into Dolpo in remote west Nepal will…
Dolpo Hidden Valley Trek is an amazing and adventurous Trekking destination of Nepal. This is tough and discovers the real ancient lifestyle of human being as started as well as same. The land of Dolpo- Himalaya is really attractive of nature and mountains with localities and we can cross trough several villages and different high passes via Nangdalo Kangla pass (5,360m), and we will reach over She- Phoksundo Lake, She-Gompa and we will have an another things to see which is very closed to their only 1000km, called Mt. Kailash in Tibet.
The trip into Dolpo in remote west Nepal will follow the Buddhist culture and Buddhism so; there is really strength living standard as well as join Family. We would like tell you this is an adventure and long journey to learn something about Dolpo’s people and their own traditional culture in Nepal. This Trekking is much longer and really few company will organize because they don’t know the route and expensive for everything due to remote places and nothing there product they only use Yaks and Seeps for survive so if you want to see this peoples and if you want to know about dolpo, Actual adventure will make sure with an experience guide, who has been many times there and he created this route accordingly. And you will have deferent’s view of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Dolpo range, Mustang many more, Welcome to Dolpo-Himalaya.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu in International Airport meet and greet and transport to Hotel Harati, in Chhettrapati, kathmandu and at evening trekking tour briefing.
Day 02: Kathmandu – Nepalgunj by flight, 1 hour flight and sight seeing in Nepalgunj and overnight in Nepalgunj Hotel.
Day 03: In the morning flight Nepalgunj – Jhupal 40 minutes flight and trek start about 4 hour walk to Dunai,camp in Dunai (2150 m).
Day 04: Dunai – Ankhe (2660 m) about 6 hours walk.
Day 05: Ankhe – Sumdo (3100 m) about 5 hours walk.
Day 06: Sumdo – Ringmo Phoksindo (3728 m) about 4 hours walk.
Day 07: Ringmo rest day and Excoration around the Lake.
Day 08: Ringmo Phoksindo – Bagala Phedi (4150 m) 5 hours walk.
Day 09: BagalaPhedi – Bagala pass 5070 m.7 hours and Pelungtang, 4465 m.
Day 10: Pelungtang – Numala Pass 5190 m.7 hours, Jaglung Gompaabout 4520 m.
Day 11: Jaglung Gompa – Dho 4150 m. 5 hours.
Day 12: Dho – Mahala Phedi 4250 m.7hours.
Day 13: Mahala phedi – Mahala pass 5190m and Charkhala Phedi 4290 m7 ½ hours.
Day 14: Charkhala phedi -Charkhala pass 5035m and charkha village4050m 6 hours.
Day 15: Charkha village -Yak Kharka 4250 m about 6 hours.
Day 16: Yak Kharka -Bhery Kharka 4670 m. 4 hours.
Day 17: Bhery Kharka – Thula 5400 m & 8 hours Sangdaphedi 4450 m.
Day 18: Sangda phedi – There is one longpass 5200 m and Hidden valley 44250 m 8hours walk up and down valley.
Day 19: Hidden valley – Thapa pass 5200 mk camp.with excoriation 7 hours walk.
Day 20: Thapa pass – Thapa peak 6012m climb and kalopani camp 5000 m.8 hours walk all together.
Day 21: Kalopani – Marpha 2670 m. 6 hours.
Day 22: Marpha – Jomshom 2750 m 2 hours.after lunch excoration to Village.
Day 23: Jomshom – Pokhara 920 m. by airplane 25 minute flying and by bus to Kathamandu about 6 hours drive.
Day 24: Departure Transport to International Airport.
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Flight Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.