Kailash Mansarovar Heli Yatra via Lucknow 2023
Overview The Kailash Mansarovar Heli Yatra via Lucknow in 2023 is a spiritually enriching and adventurous pilgrimage to the sacred land of Kailash Mansarovar in the Himalayas. Organized by reputable travel agencies, this trip also offers a unique opportunity for pilgrims to embark on a life-changing journey with the convenience of a helicopter ride. The journey begins in Lucknow, where participants also gather for a briefing and orientation before boarding the helicopter that will take them on an awe-inspiring flight over the breathtaking landscapes of the Himalayas. The aerial view itself is a mesmerizing experience, offering glimpses of snow-capped peaks,…
The Kailash Mansarovar Heli Yatra via Lucknow in 2023 is a spiritually enriching and adventurous pilgrimage to the sacred land of Kailash Mansarovar in the Himalayas. Organized by reputable travel agencies, this trip also offers a unique opportunity for pilgrims to embark on a life-changing journey with the convenience of a helicopter ride.
The journey begins in Lucknow, where participants also gather for a briefing and orientation before boarding the helicopter that will take them on an awe-inspiring flight over the breathtaking landscapes of the Himalayas. The aerial view itself is a mesmerizing experience, offering glimpses of snow-capped peaks, dense forests, and meandering rivers.
After landing in a designated region near the Lake Manasarovar, participants also proceed to the revered Mansarovar Lake, one of the highest freshwater lakes in the world. Known for its religious significance in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Bon religions, the tranquil waters of Mansarovar are believed to cleanse the soul of devotees who take a holy dip.
Next, the pilgrimage continues with a challenging trek to the sacred Mount Kailash, considered the abode of Lord Shiva. The trek, though physically demanding, is deeply rewarding, as participants bask in the spiritual energy of the place and enjoy the scenic beauty surrounding them.
The journey culminates in the Kailash Parikrama, a circumambulation of the majestic Mount Kailash, a feat also believed to absolve one of all sins and bring spiritual liberation. The sense of accomplishment and devotion felt during this ritual is indescribable.
Throughout the yatra, experienced guides and Sherpas ensure the safety and well-being of the pilgrims, making the trip accessible to people of various ages and fitness levels. The trip also includes visits to nearby temples and monasteries, enriching participants with cultural insights and religious teachings.
Conclusion and Summary
The Kailash Mansarovar Heli Yatra via Lucknow 2023 promises to be an unforgettable and soul-stirring experience, blending spirituality with adventure amidst the unparalleled beauty of the Himalayas. It provides an opportunity for individuals to reconnect with their inner selves, seek divine blessings, and forge lasting memories that will remain etched in their hearts forever.
- One of the most popular pilgrimages trips of the world, Kailash Mansarovar yatra is very arduous and physically challenging pilgrimage in Asia because one has to travel through high altitude of 19,500 feet and inhospitable conditions. One of the quickest and most convenient ways to perform a trip to Mt. Kailash and Lake Mansarovar is the helicopter yatra from Lucknow. Preferably, for elders as well as people who are not able to take long drives to visit Kailash Mansarovar, a helicopter yatra to Kailash Mansarovar is the best option. This nine days long helicopter tour takes you to Nepal-China border by flights from where Kailash Mansarovar can be visited by short and comfortable drives.
- Kailash Mansarovar via Helicopter Route with 1 additional day at Darchen (Base for Kailash Parikrama & Ashtapad)
- 8 Nights 9 Days Trip starting from Lucknow
- 4 Nights in Hotel & 5 Nights in guest house accommodation
- Portable toilet with toilet tent at guest houses
- Oxygen cylinder for emergency use
- Cost effective & comfortable trip
- Most Popular Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Package.
Arrive to Lucknow . Drive to Nepalgunj by surface (approx 5 hrs). Check into Hotel.
Accomodation: Hotel Cygnet Inn Or Similar
Early morning flight to Simikot (2950m/55mins). Fly down to Hilsa by Helicopter (3700m). Cross over the Karnali river to Sher and proceed to Purang.
Accomodation: Purang Himalayan Hotel or Similar
Stay at Purang for acclimatization (3900m).
Accomodation: Overnight at Purang.
Drive to Lake Manasarovar (4560m) with the Parikarma of the Lake (72km/3hrs).
Accomodation: Parmath Ashram.
Early morning Pooja at Lake Manasarovar. Drive to Darchen (4620m). (40km/1 ½ hrs.)
Accomodation: Kailash Himalaya Hotel Or Similar.
Drive to Trek starting point. Trek to Dirapuk.(4860m/7-8 hrs.)
Accomodation: Hotel Dirapuk
Trek to Zhuthulpuk. (4760m/9-10hrs.)
Accomodation: Zhuthulpuk Guest House
End Kailas Kora. Proceed to Hilsa and time permitting airlift to Simikot.
Accomodation: Hilsa Lodge / Humla Resort Or Similar
Fly to Nepalgunj. After resfreshment at the hotel , proceed to Lucknow.
- 01 night in 3 star Hotel – Hotel Sneha with vegetarian meals (twin sharing)
- 01 night at New Potala Palace or Similar at Simikot on sharing basis.
- 02 nights in Taklakot at Hotel Himalaya, New Purang, Riverside or Similar (Triple sharing)
- Tibet side it will be dormitory Guest House on sharing basis with Tibetan common toilet.
- Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj.
- Lucknow – Nepalgunj – Lucknow Group Transportation (Estimated Pick up Time 12 pm)
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air ticket (Fixed wing – Twin Otter aircraft OR Dornier)
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter (only 5 persons can be carried at a time)
- All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner) as mentioned in itinerary
- Transportation in Tibet by Private luxury a/c coach and Tour around Lake Manasarovar
- English speaking Tibetan guide & one professional tour Manager
- Necessary experienced supporting crew (Sherpas, tour Manager)
- Oxygen for emergency use, Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
- One duffle bag, One backpack, One cap, One passport holders, One waterproof windcheater jacket as a souvenir gift from our company
- Kailash Yatra completion certificate
- Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- Horse riding expenses during the Mount Kailash Circuit (Kora) (Around 3500 Chinese Yuan)
- Your travel insurance, Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation service
- Personal expenses and Tip for guide, driver
- If pilgrims leave the group early from Tibet side for non – disease reason then USD 100 per person per day has to be paid as penalty to Tibet side – T.A.R. Foreign Exchange Center (FEC). ( Visa splitting charge, accommodation, transportation charges will be extra)
- Extra accommodation charge in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa if flight is cancelled due to bad weather or delay in Permit /Visa from Tibet (Please make sure your air ticket is flexible to change dates)
- Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
- 5% GST charge for Bank Deposit in our Indian Bank Account
Kailash Mansarovar Heli Yatra via Lucknow 2023
Price For Indian National : Contact Us
Price For Other National : USD 3200 Per Person
Total Duration : 9 Days
Transportation : Domestic Flight & tourist vehicles
Max Elevation : 5,636m
Trek Grading : Moderate to Strenuous
Best Seasons : May-September
Journey Starts/Ends : Lucknow/Lucknow
Accommodation : Hotels & Guest houses
Kailash Manasarovar via Helicopter is exclusively crafted for those pilgrims who are willing to travel for a specific short span of time, but have an ardent yearning to pay respect to the abode of Lord Shiva. Therefore, Everest Expeditions Nepal has specially carved an outlined itinerary that saves the client’s honorable time and avoids the long strenuous vehicular journey.
The major part of the journey is covered by especially Chartered Helicopters. The trip begins with a fixed wing flight to Nepalgunj and to the next stopover, Simikot and vice versa to conclude the trip. Similarly, helicopters are used to and from to fly in and out to Simikot. It is important for pilgrims to come with a cooperative mindset that flight cancellations are probable in chances of harsh weather conditions and our Company will do everything to keep our clients content. Guests should be mentally and physically prepared for the basic accommodation in Simikot and Hilsa, respectively and should not mind the challenges that may arise once the journey commences.
Our Company performed the first Helicopter Yatra in 2000 for the Sahara family from India and it was a noble honor to cater them. Since then, Richa Tours has teamed up with professional crew to provide a complete service. Our team includes the Humla Resort in Nepalgunj, chain of hotels in Purang, Lake Manasarovar, Darchen, Dirapuk and Zhuthulpuk. Furthermore, for a proficient hospitable journey, we have a high quality maintained “Fixed Kitchen” at all the above hotels. Also, we are incorporating with Sita Air as our partner airlines to Simikot supported by Mountain Helicopter for the shuttle to Hilsa. With the cooperation from China-India Pilgrimage Service of Tibet-China (CIPSC), Richa Tours lets you embark on a “journey of a lifetime”.
Day 01: Arrive to Lucknow . Drive to Nepalgunj by surface (approx 5 hrs).
Day 02: Early morning flight to Simikot and proceed to Purang.
Day 03: Stay at Purang for acclimatization (3900m).
Day 04: Drive to Lake Manasarovar (4560m) with the Parikarma of the Lake (72km/3hrs).
Day 05: Early morning Pooja at Lake Manasarovar. Drive to Darchen (4620m). (40km/1 ½ hrs.)
Day 06: Drive to Trek starting point. Trek to Dirapuk.
Day 07: Trek to Zhuthulpuk.
Day 08: End Kailas Kora. Proceed to Hilsa and time permitting airlift to Simikot.
Day 09: Fly to Nepalgunj. After resfreshment at the hotel , proceed to Lucknow.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees