Kailash Mansarovar Via Helicopter
Overview The Kailash Mansarovar trip via helicopter in 2023 offers a unique and breathtaking pilgrimage experience to one of the most sacred destinations for Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, and Tibetans. Situated in the remote Tibetan plateau, the majestic Mount Kailash and the serene Lake Mansarovar are also believed to hold immense spiritual significance and are revered by millions. The journey begins in Kathmandu, Nepal, where participants gather before embarking on a memorable adventure. Helicopters take off from Kathmandu and fly over the awe-inspiring Himalayan range, providing awe-inspiring aerial views of snow-capped peaks, deep valleys, and ancient monasteries nestled in the mountains.…
The Kailash Mansarovar trip via helicopter in 2023 offers a unique and breathtaking pilgrimage experience to one of the most sacred destinations for Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, and Tibetans. Situated in the remote Tibetan plateau, the majestic Mount Kailash and the serene Lake Mansarovar are also believed to hold immense spiritual significance and are revered by millions.
The journey begins in Kathmandu, Nepal, where participants gather before embarking on a memorable adventure. Helicopters take off from Kathmandu and fly over the awe-inspiring Himalayan range, providing awe-inspiring aerial views of snow-capped peaks, deep valleys, and ancient monasteries nestled in the mountains.
Upon reaching the destination, pilgrims have the rare opportunity to perform the sacred Kailash Parikrama. This involves circumambulating Mount Kailash on foot, a journey also believed to wash away sins and bestow divine blessings. The trek is challenging yet deeply rewarding as travelers connect with nature and immerse themselves in spiritual introspection.
Devotees also engage in meditative practices on the banks of Lake Manasarovar, known for its crystal-clear waters reflecting the mighty mountain’s image. The lake’s spiritual significance lies in the belief that its waters cleanse the soul and grant eternal peace.
Throughout the trip, experienced guides and facilitators ensure the safety and comfort of pilgrims. They share insightful knowledge about the region’s rich cultural heritage and religious significance, adding depth to the spiritual experience.
Additionally, participants get glimpses of local Tibetan culture and hospitality during visits to nearby villages and monasteries. The trip also allows them to interact with fellow pilgrims from various countries, fostering a sense of unity and harmony.
Conclusion and Summary
As the journey comes to a close, travelers return to Kathmandu filled with a sense of spiritual rejuvenation and a deeper understanding of the profound spiritual heritage associated with Kailash Mansarovar. The memories of the serene landscapes, the camaraderie among fellow pilgrims, and the experience of connecting with the divine in the Himalayan wilderness linger for a lifetime, leaving an indelible mark on their hearts and souls. The Kailash Mansarovar trip via helicopter in 2023 offers an unforgettable adventure that combines nature’s grandeur with spiritual exploration, creating an unparalleled experience of a lifetime.
- Kailash Mansarovar via Helicopter Route with 1 additional day at Darchen (Base for Kailash Parikrama & Ashtapad)
- 10 Nights 11 Days Trip with proper acclimatization schedule, starting from Kathmandu
- 5 Nights in Hotel & 5 Nights in guest house accommodation
- Oxygen cylinder for emergency use
- Yatra starts with Shri Pashupatinath darshan
- Popular Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Package.
Experience the sacred Pashupatinath temple and Bodhnath Stupa.
Darshan of Magnificent Kailash, with a short parikarma.
Splendid views from Helicopter ride, to and fro from Hilsa.
Rituals dip in Lake Mansarovar, including a righteous Havan being conducted for pilgrims.
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport. Be received by our staff that will help in assisting you to get transferred to the hotel. Overnight stay at a hotel in Kathmandu with BB Plan.
Accomodation: Hotel Royal Singhi Or Similar
After breakfast, city sightseeing tour to Pashupatinath and Bodhnath Stupa. Later, in the afternoon fly to Nepalgunj. Overnight stay at a hotel in Nepalgunj with BB Plan.
Accomodation: Hotel Cygnet Inn Or Similar
Take an early morning flight from Nepalgunj to Simikot, which will take nearly 60 minutes of flight time. Before flying over Hilsa, it is necessary to complete the border immigration formalities in Simikot. After finishing the custom procedures, proceed to Hilsa by flight that will take approximately 20 minutes. Once you land at Hilsa, cross the Karnali River through a suspension bridge and continue trekking to Sher village. From Sher, it takes another hour of drive to reach Purang (3700m).
Accomodation: Purang Himalaya Hotel
The entire day is spent in Purang for acclimatizing. It is important for your body to adapt to the high elevation before making any further journey to elevated atmosphere.
Accomodation: Purang Himalaya Hotel
After an early morning breakfast, depart to Lake Manasarovar (4560m) for a holy dip that will reenergize your senses. Appreciate the scenic beauty around you and complete the parikarma of the lake.
Accomodation: Parmarth Ashram
A spiritual day for meditation on the shores of the lake, we will stay at Lake Manasarovar for Puja & Havan. Later, in the evening drive to Darchen (4664m).
Accomodation: Kailash Himalaya Hotel
Drive to the starting point of the trek, Yamdwar, the auspicious gateway to the parikarma around Mt. Kailash. Then, trek to Dirapuk (4920m). Enroute, observe the magnificent scenes of Kailash, facing west with backdrops of yak caravans and soothing landscapes with sights of fabled monasteries.
Accomodation: Hotel Dirapuk
Trek to Zhuthulpuk (4780m) via Dolma la Pass (5600m). Often cited as the toughest day of the whole journey, you are devoured by the enchanting glacial lake also known as Gauri Kund. Hindus believe that Parvati, the consort of Lord Shiva used to take bath in this particular holy lake.
Accomodation: Zhuthulpuk Guest House
Complete the Kailash Kora (circumambulation) and proceed to Hilsa. If time permits, airlift to Simikot.
Accomodation: Hilsa Lodge / Sun Valley Resort Or Similar
Today, you will fly to Nepalgunj via Simikot and then take another flight to Kathmandu.
Accomodation: Hotel Royal Singhi Or Similar
Catch a flight for final departure back home.
Nepal portion of the trip
- 02 nights stay in 4 star hotel at Kathmandu,
- Return airport transfers in Kathmandu with group,
- Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu including Pashupatinath & Jal Narayan Temples,
- Kathmandu–Nepalgunj–Kathmandu flight tickets in economy class,
- 01 night stay in a 4 star equivalent hotel in Nepalgunj on sharing basis,
- 01 lunch, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast in Nepalgunj hotel,
- Nepalgunj to Simikot return air tickets in scheduled flights,
- 01 night stay at Simikot or Hilsa in a guesthouse with all meals,
- Simikot to Hilsa return helicopter flights on sharing basis,
- Humla restricted area permit to fly from Simikot,
- Nepal-China border tax,
Tibet portion of the trip
- Return transfers from border to Taklakot hotel,
- 02 + 01 night stay in a hotel at Taklakot with all meals,
- 01 night stay in dormitory near Lake Manasarovar on sharing basis with meals,
- 01 night stay at Dirapuk with all meals (Light food and snacks),
- 01 night at Zuthulpukh with all meals (Light food and snacks),
- Transportation in Tibet side Deluxe non air-conditioned bus,
- Basic first aid kit with tour guide,
- Oxygen cylinders during trekking in Tibet for emergency requirement,
- English speaking Tibetan tour guide cum officer,
- Nepalese chef with helper and sherpa crew,
- Support van/truck to carry kitchen equipments and other material,
- Necessary group permits for travelling to restricted areas in Tibet,
- Normal Tibet single entry group visa to visit Kailash Manasarovar region,
- Yak to carry kitchen and trekking equipment during parikrama,
- English and Hindi speaking tour leader throughout,
- 01 duffle bag, 01 backpack bag and 01 wind cheater or cap on complimentary basis,
- Down Jacket on returnable basis (subject to availability),
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra completion certificate,
- All Nepal and Tibet Govt taxes,
Important Remark: All meals on Kailash Mansarovar Yatra will be pure vegetarian. All above services and facilities are subject to availability. We do not warrant for the accuracy and completeness of the same in adverse situations.
Please check the list of extra expense that may have to be paid by the traveller for this trip:
- Travel expense for travelling from home to Kathmandu and back,
- Travel and medical insurance (kindly buy an insurance which is valid for high altitude travel and emergency evacuation expense),
- Mule (Pony) and porter charges for Mount Kailash parikrama,
- India Govt. GST (Goods and Service Tax),
List of other cost exclusions that may have to be taken care by travellers in extreme cases:
- Additional hotel accommodation and meals for extra stay in the event of delay of the trip due to any unforeseen reason or changes,
- Transport services for any additional sightseeing service which is not mentioned in the itinerary,
- Emergency evacuation expenses,
- Emergency medical expenses in the event of hospitalisation,
- Extra expense for additional necessary permissions or visa splitting charges and all additional services in the event of change in tour plan by the traveller before or during the yatra,
- Urgent visa fee if required,
- All additional expense for returning early from the trip due to any personal reason,
- Any and all additional expense or increase in cost of any trip item or service due to sudden hike in permit fee, visa charges, flight fares, hotel prices or price for other trip services by concerned authorities or flight companies or hotel owners or vendors etc. or due to any other reason or situation which is beyond our control,
- Our services also does not include any other additional expense incurred before or during the trip due to any unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to, weather conditions, natural disaster, act of God, technical failure, flight delay or cancelation, delay by authorities in issuing permits or entry visa, strikes, riots, political closures, not opening of the borders due to lockdown situation or any other reason, war situation, and/or any other situation or circumstances which are beyond our control,
- Any service/s which is not mentioned in our above ‘list of package cost inclusions’ does not fall under the liability of the Company and the same will be paid by the traveller only in advance or at the time of consuming the service, as may be the requirement of the case,
- Any expenses of personal nature,
Kailash Mansarovar Via Helicopter 2023
Price For Indian National : INR. 195000 Per Person
Price For Other National : USD 3700 Per Person
Total Duration : 11 Days
Transportation : Flight & Touristic Vehicles
Max Elevation : 5,636m
Trek Grading : Moderate to Strenuous
Best Seasons : May-September
Journey Starts/Ends : Kathmandu/Kathmandu
Accommodation : Hotels & Lodges
Kailash Mansarovar via Helicopter is exclusively crafted for those pilgrims who are willing to travel for a specific short span of time, but have an ardent yearning to pay respect to the abode of Lord Shiva. Therefore, Everest Expeditions Nepal has specially carved an outlined itinerary that saves the client’s honorable time and avoids the long strenuous vehicular journey.
The major part of the journey is covered by especially Chartered Helicopters. The trip begins with a fixed wing flight to Nepalgunj and to the next stopover, Simikot and vice versa to conclude the trip. Similarly, helicopters are used to and from to fly in and out to Simikot. It is important for pilgrims to come with a cooperative mindset that flight cancellations are probable in chances of harsh weather conditions and our Company will do everything to keep our clients content. Guests should be mentally and physically prepared for the basic accommodation in Simikot and Hilsa, respectively and should not mind the challenges that may arise once the journey commences.
Our Company performed the first Helicopter Yatra in 2000 for the Sahara family from India and it was a noble honor to cater them. Since then, Richa Tours has teamed up with professional crew to provide a complete service. Our team includes the Sun Valley Resort in Nepalgunj, chain of hotels in Purang, Lake Mansarovar, Darchen, Dirapuk and Zhuthulpuk. Furthermore, for a proficient hospitable journey, we have a high quality maintained “Fixed Kitchen” at all the above hotels. Also, we are incorporating with Sita Air and Tara Air as our partner airlines to Simikot supported by Mountain Helicopter for the shuttle to Hilsa. With the cooperation from China-India Pilgrimage Service of Tibet-China (CIPSC), Richa Tours lets you embark on a “journey of a lifetime”.
The Kailash Helicopter Yatra from Richa Tours- a complete Heli Company offers the following itinerary, fixed departure dates and special cost for the year 2019.
Day 01: Fly to Kathmandu (1300m). Group shall be met at the airport and transfer provided to Hotel.
Day 02: Darshan Of Pashupatinath Temple & Bodhnath Stupa in the morning. Later in the afternoon, fly to Nepalgunj (1hr).
Day 03: Early morning flight to Simikot (2950m/55mins). Fly down to Hilsa by Helicopter (3700m). Cross over the Karnali river to Sher and proceed to Purang.
Day 04: Stay at Purang for acclimatization (3900m).
Day 05: Drive to Lake Manasarovar (4560m) with the Parikarma of the Lake (72km/3hrs).
Day 06: Early morning Pooja at Lake Manasarovar. Drive to Darchen (4620m). (40km/1 ½ hrs.)
Day 07: Drive to Trek starting point. Trek to Dirapuk.
Day 08: Trek to Zhuthulpuk. (4760m/9-10hrs.)
Day 09: End Kailash Kora. Proceed to Hilsa and time permitting airlift to Simikot.
Day 10: Fly to Nepalgunj and to Kathmandu.
Day 11: The day is free until your transfer to the airport for your onward journey.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees