Kathmandu Valley Tours
Overview The tours to Kathmandu Valley begins with a visit to Kathmandu, the vibrant capital city. Here, travelers can explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the ancient Swayambhunath Stupa, also known as the Monkey Temple, offering panoramic views of the valley. The iconic Boudhanath Stupa, with its massive dome, is a sacred Buddhist pilgrimage site that exudes tranquility. The Kathmandu Valley, nestled in the heart of Nepal, is a mesmerizing destination. It also offers a perfect blend of history, culture, and natural beauty. This enchanting valley surrounded by majestic mountains and is home to three major cities -…
The tours to Kathmandu Valley begins with a visit to Kathmandu, the vibrant capital city. Here, travelers can explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the ancient Swayambhunath Stupa, also known as the Monkey Temple, offering panoramic views of the valley. The iconic Boudhanath Stupa, with its massive dome, is a sacred Buddhist pilgrimage site that exudes tranquility.
The Kathmandu Valley, nestled in the heart of Nepal, is a mesmerizing destination. It also offers a perfect blend of history, culture, and natural beauty. This enchanting valley surrounded by majestic mountains and is home to three major cities – Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Patan – each boasting its unique charm.
Next, travelers will be transported back in time as they venture into the medieval city of Bhaktapur. Cobblestone streets, intricate architecture, and well-preserved palaces and temples make this city a living museum. Durbar Square, with its 55-Window Palace and Nyatapola Temple, stands as a testament to Newari craftsmanship.
The journey continues to Patan, known as the City of Fine Arts. The Patan Durbar Square showcases remarkable pagodas and statues, reflecting the city’s rich cultural heritage. Strolling through the narrow alleys of Patan, visitors will discover hidden treasures of art and handicrafts.
Nature enthusiasts will delight it to explore the serene landscapes of the valley. A short drive to Nagarkot rewards travelers with stunning sunrise and sunset views over the snow-capped Himalayas. The nearby Shivapuri National Park offers hiking trails surrounded by lush forests and abundant wildlife.
Throughout the trip, travelers can savor the authentic flavors of Nepalese cuisine. From momos (dumplings) to dal bhat (rice with lentil soup), the gastronomic journey is a delight for the taste buds.
Immersing in the local culture, travelers can engage in traditional ceremonies, witness vibrant festivals, and interact with warm-hearted locals, known for their hospitality.
Conclusion and Summary
In conclusion, a tours of the Kathmandu Valley is an enriching experience that leaves a lasting impression. With its ancient heritage, spiritual significance, and breathtaking landscapes, the valley captivates the senses and beckons travelers to explore its diverse treasures. Whether you seek spiritual enlightenment, historical wonders, or natural beauty, this extraordinary valley has something to offer to every traveler’s soul.
The Kathmandu Valley Tours boast an array of captivating highlights that make it a truly memorable and enriching experience for travelers. Here are some of the trip highlights:
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites: The Kathmandu Valley is home to seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Swayambhunath (the Monkey Temple), Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, and Changunarayan Temple. These historical and religious landmarks offer a glimpse into Nepal’s rich cultural and architectural heritage.
- Spiritual Exploration: The valley is a significant pilgrimage destination for both Hindus and Buddhists. Visitors can immerse themselves in the spiritual ambiance of ancient temples, monasteries, and stupas, gaining insights into the diverse religious practices and traditions of Nepal.
- Ancient Art and Architecture: The valley’s cities – Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Patan – are treasure troves of medieval art and architecture. Intricate wood carvings, stone sculptures, and pagoda-style temples adorn the ancient streets, showcasing the remarkable craftsmanship of the Newar artisans.
- Panoramic Mountain Views: A short drive to Nagarkot or Dhulikhel offers breathtaking sunrise and sunset views over the Himalayan range. The snow-capped peaks, including Mount Everest, create a stunning backdrop for photography enthusiasts and nature lovers.
- Rich Newari Culture: Interacting with the warm-hearted locals provides a unique opportunity to experience the rich Newari culture. Witness traditional festivals, taste authentic Newari cuisine, and learn about age-old customs that have been preserved through generations.
- Patan’s Artistic Heritage: Patan, the City of Fine Arts, stands out for its impressive collection of sculptures, metalwork, and traditional crafts. The Patan Museum within the Durbar Square showcases exceptional art and historical artifacts.
- Charming Bhaktapur: Bhaktapur, the best-preserved medieval city in the valley, enchants visitors with its well-preserved architecture, spacious squares, and hidden courtyards. The Nyatapola Temple and 55-Window Palace are iconic symbols of Bhaktapur’s glory.
- Thriving Thamel: In the heart of Kathmandu, Thamel is a vibrant neighborhood teeming with shops, restaurants, and cultural hubs. It’s an excellent place to shop for souvenirs, try international cuisines, and experience the vibrant nightlife.
- Cultural Performances: Attend traditional dance performances, music concerts, and cultural shows that showcase the artistic talents of the locals, offering a delightful and entertaining experience.
- Spiritual Retreats: Participate in meditation or yoga sessions at tranquil monasteries or retreat centers around the valley, seeking inner peace and spiritual rejuvenation.
You will be met by our representative and transfer to hotel and a short brief about the tour after refreshment.
Early in the morning go for Mountain Flight, back to Hotel and Afternoon, Kathmandu city Sightseeing, including Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swyambhunath stupa (Monkey’s temple) & Patan Durbar Square.
Drive from Kathmandu to Nagarkot via Bhaktpur Durbar Square, evening sunset program
After sunrise program drive back to Kathmandu. Afternoon leisure time in Kathmandu.
Arrival and departure transfers.
All sightseeing in A/c vehicle.
Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
& Breakfast) & Other Destination Based on Tour Area.
Meals during Tour
Drinks, Tips, Insurance and any extra cost occurring from the Unfavorable Circumstances such as weather, road blockade, flight cancellation Etc
All personal nature expenses such as tips, donations, bar bills etc.
Kathmandu Valley Close up Tours !!
This tour program is combined with three main cities of Kathmandu Valley and the nearest view point from Capital which is called Nagarkot. Nagarkot is situated 32 kilometers away east of Kathmandu Valley at an altitude of 2175 m. above from sea level. Nagarkot is famous for view of panoramic Himalaya’s ranges and Sunrise & Sunset. The visitors go there easily an hour drive by road Nagarkot held on luxury star Hotel to lodge & restaurants available. The panorama of the major peaks of eastern Nepal Himalayas including Mt. Everest 8848m., Langtang Himalaya, Dorgee Lakpa, Gaurishanker, Ganesh Himalayan ranges can be viewed from here. We tailored this program for those people who have a little rest time while stay in Kathmandu or who are restricted by the time frame.
Suggested itinerary: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters). You will be met by our representative and transfer to hotel and a short brief about the tour after refreshment.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing: Early in the morning go for Mountain Flight, back to Hotel and Afternoon, Kathmandu city Sightseeing, including Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swyambhunath stupa (Monkey’s temple) & Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Nagarkot via Bhaktpur Durbar Square, evening sunset program
Day 04: After sunrise program drive back to Kathmandu. Afternoon leisure time in kathmandu.
Suggested Itinerary: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at the Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to hotel. Refreshment drink and briefing about our tours program. Welcome dinner in the evening at typical Nepali restaurant, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 : After having breakfast we will lead you to full day sightseeing at Swoyambhunath, Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath and Kathmandu Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 : Full day sightseeing at Bhaktapur, Changunarayan and Budhanilkantha, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04 : Drive to Daksinkali Temple, Chobhar and Kirtipur for the sightseeing, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 : Transfer to the airport. Departure on your own destination, Overnight at Hotel
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees