Namobuddha Holy Trek
Overview Namobuddha is also a sacred pilgrimage site located in Kavrepalanchok district, Nepal, renowned for its religious significance and breathtaking natural beauty. The Namobuddha Holy Trek trip is an unforgettable spiritual and adventurous journey that spans approximately three to four days, offering an enriching experience for travelers. The trek also commences from Kathmandu, where participants are driven to Dhulikhel, the starting point of the trek. The trail passes through lush forests, terraced fields, and quaint villages, providing a glimpse of rural Nepali life. The journey offers stunning views of the Himalayan ranges, including Langtang, Ganesh, and Jugal, captivating trekkers throughout…
Namobuddha is also a sacred pilgrimage site located in Kavrepalanchok district, Nepal, renowned for its religious significance and breathtaking natural beauty. The Namobuddha Holy Trek trip is an unforgettable spiritual and adventurous journey that spans approximately three to four days, offering an enriching experience for travelers.
The trek also commences from Kathmandu, where participants are driven to Dhulikhel, the starting point of the trek. The trail passes through lush forests, terraced fields, and quaint villages, providing a glimpse of rural Nepali life. The journey offers stunning views of the Himalayan ranges, including Langtang, Ganesh, and Jugal, captivating trekkers throughout the hike.
After a day of invigorating trekking, the participants arrive at the sacred Namobuddha monastery, perched atop a hill. According to Buddhist legend, Lord Buddha, in a previous life, selflessly offered his own flesh to a starving tigress and her cubs at this very spot. The site thus holds immense spiritual importance and attracts devotees seeking blessings and enlightenment.
At Namobuddha, visitors can engage in meditation and prayers, immersing themselves in the serene ambiance and spiritual vibrations. The scenic surroundings and tranquil environment offer an ideal setting for introspection and self-discovery. Accommodation at the monastery or local guesthouses allows trekkers to experience the monastic lifestyle and connect with the resident monks.
As the trek comes to an end, trekkers descend back to Dhulikhel, savoring the last glimpses of the majestic mountains and picturesque landscapes. The journey back to Kathmandu offers an opportunity to reflect on the transformative experience and cherish the memories created during the pilgrimage.
Conclusion and Summary
Overall, the Namobuddha Holy Trek is a perfect blend of spiritual awakening and adventure, presenting travelers with a chance to explore Nepal’s cultural heritage, immerse in Buddhist teachings, and admire the awe-inspiring natural beauty. It is an expedition that leaves a lasting impact on the mind, body, and soul, fostering a deep sense of gratitude and appreciation for the wonders of Nepal’s religious and natural treasures.
After breakfast, we will drive to Dhulikhel, which takes about an hour. From Dhulikhel, we will start our trek to Namobuddha. The trek is relatively easy and takes around 4-5 hours. We will pass through traditional villages and beautiful landscapes before reaching Namobuddha, where we will spend the night.
We will spend the day exploring Namobuddha, which is an important Buddhist pilgrimage site. We will visit the ancient monastery and stupa, and learn about the history and significance of the site. We will also enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valley.
After breakfast, we will start our trek to Balthali, which takes around 5-6 hours. The trail passes through lush forests and traditional villages, and we will have the opportunity to interact with the friendly locals. We will spend the night in Balthali.
After breakfast, we will trek to Panauti, which takes around 3 hours. Panauti is a beautiful ancient town with a rich cultural heritage. We will explore the town and visit the temples and monuments. From Panauti, we will drive back to Kathmandu, where we will spend the night.
After breakfast, we will transfer you to the airport for your departure flight.
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
& Breakfast) & Other Destination Based on Trekking Area.
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Trekking Duffle Bag
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees