NAMOBUDDHA TREKKING Highest Access Point: 2565 m culture: mixed Himalayan sights: Jugal himal, Rolwaling range, Langtang range, Gauri shankar Most attraction: short and rich culture trek. Do you feel a high altitude could be a problem for you to go on the trek but still wanted to experience Nepalese culture, lifestyle, beautiful mountains, monastery, temples, valleys, rhododendron forest, you could get all in one in very short time. The Namobudha trek could come for you to make it comes true. The Namobuddha trek is named after the monastery called Namobuddha it’s the place where ancient Buddha was born as a…
Highest Access Point: 2565 m
Himalayan sights: Jugal himal, Rolwaling range, Langtang range, Gauri shankar
Most attraction: short and rich culture trek.
Do you feel a high altitude could be a problem for you to go on the trek but still wanted to experience Nepalese culture, lifestyle, beautiful mountains, monastery, temples, valleys, rhododendron forest, you could get all in one in very short time. The Namobudha trek could come for you to make it comes true. The Namobuddha trek is named after the monastery called Namobuddha it’s the place where ancient Buddha was born as a prince.
This is one of the short treks, which is suitable for family and short time people. After breakfast driving about 2 hours from Kathmandu, you will reach the trekking starting point called Dhulikhel which is 35 kilometer east from Kathmandu. Nature lovers and bird watchers spend their time exploring and discovering some exceptional spices of wildlife tradition and untouched culture by modernity. This is off beaten path and locations have endless trails leads the many kind of ethnic group.
DAY 01: KATHMANDU DRIVE TO DHULIKHEL AND TREK TO NAMOBUDDHA
Leaving the crowded Kathmandu city back, we take a short scenic drive to a beautiful place dhulikhel and we start our walk to Namobuddha. We will pass through beautiful terraces looking at the beautiful Mountain View to reach the place sacred place namobuddha where the ancient bouddha was born as prince. Enjoy the big monastery of namobuddha and tamang village.
Driving Hour: 1 and half (Kathmandu to Dhulikhel)
Walking hour: 2 Hours
Height: Kathmandu Dhulilkehl Namobuddha
DAY 02: NAMOBUDDHA TREK TO KHOPASI
Another down hill and level walks through beautiful villages takes us to Khopas. It’s a Newari town.
Walking hour: 4 Hours
DAY 03: KHOPASI TREK TO NAYAGAOUN
We head from khopasi through villages flat and uphill walked passing Hindu temple of kusadevi takes us to Nayagaoun, a tamang village. Nayagoan is a best view point on this trek. Mt. Ganesh himal, Manaslu, Garurishankar, Dorje lakpa, langtang lirung could be seen from here.
Walking hour: 5 Hours
DAY 04: NAYAGAOUN TREK TO VARDEV
From nayagon we walk through rhododendron forest the national flower of Nepal and spend our last night in newari village of vardev.
Walking hour: 5 Hours
DAY 05: VARDEV TREK TO LELE 2 HRS AND DRIVE TO KATHMANDU 2 HRS
The final level and down hill walk takes us to lele and scenic drive takes us back to capital Kathmandu city.
Walking hour: 2 Hours
Driving Hours: 2 (Lele to Kathmandu)
Important note on itinerary: Although Ever effort will be made to follow the schedule above, this itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, route conditions, conditions of trekkers, conditions of staff and other factors which is beyond our control.
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
& Breakfast) & Other Destination Based on Trekking Area.
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Trekking Duffle Bag
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.