Numbur cheese circuit trekking Numbur Cheese Circuit Trek is a recently opened non tourist area trekking route in the lap of Numbur Chuli. The ideal trek, for who wants to escape from the regular tracks and for who wants to touch up with the off beaten trails. This recently developed trekking route lies Ramechhap about 190 km east of the capital city of Kathmandu. The trek leads through deep river gorges, glacial lakes, terraced rice fields, subtropical forests and Sherpa villages to the Likhu Khola glacier, watched over by the towering peaks of Pathibarra and Numburchuli. This trek provides breathtaking views of the majestic Himalayan…
Numbur cheese circuit trekking
Numbur Cheese Circuit Trek is a recently opened non tourist area trekking route in the lap of Numbur Chuli. The ideal trek, for who wants to escape from the regular tracks and for who wants to touch up with the off beaten trails. This recently developed trekking route lies Ramechhap about 190 km east of the capital city of Kathmandu. The trek leads through deep river gorges, glacial lakes, terraced rice fields, subtropical forests and Sherpa villages to the Likhu Khola glacier, watched over by the towering peaks of Pathibarra and Numburchuli. This trek provides breathtaking views of the majestic Himalayan peaks including Numburchuli (6959m), Sarmoche (5255 m), Ramdung (5930 m), Chukyima Go (6959), Parchamo (6273 m), Bigphrea Go Nup (6666 m), Paniyo Tippa (6696 m), Paniyo Shar (6549 m), Everest range, Annapurna South, Langtang, Jugal Himal and Gaurishankar. This trek follows the Likhu Khola valley up to the remote yak pastures of Ngeju nestled at the foot of the ice-fall tumbling from the sacred summit of Numbur. You walk passing the River gorge, Glacier Lakes, Rice terraced fields, subtropical forests and Sherpa Villages. You can also visit one of the Nepal’s first cheese factories, established in 1957 and the famous Thodung monastery
Numbur Cheese Circuit offers visitors excellent, spectacular view of magnificent Himalayan peaks including Langtang, Jugal Himal, Gaurishankar and Numburchuli and many more. Pass throughout profound river gorges, frosty lakes, rice fields, subtropical jungle and Sherpa Gaun to the Likhu river glacier, views over by the lofty peaks of Bigphera Go Pathibarra and Numburchuli, An opportunity to visit Nepal’s first cheese factory, established in 1957 and the famous Thodung Monastery on the way.
Numbur Cheese Circuit TrekkingNumbur cheese circuit trek is based on the natural landscape wisely blended with the Sherpa culture and traditions. In April to May, rhododendrons bloom in abundance. There is a massive chance to see eagles and musk deer as well as Himalayan Thar (goat), a species of goat antelope and many other animals. If lucky, you can catch a glimpse of the elusive snow leopard. “Leave only footprints behind you, take only memories when you leave” this concept of sustainable tourism is based on the basis that destination should remain unspoiled for future generations. When planning this trekking product, great care was taken to make sure that the northern portion remained a wilderness and that lodges were not constructed: only eco-friendly campsites and trail improvements have been incorporated. The identity of Number cheese Circuit Trek is initially with the highest peak in the area, Numburchuli at 6,959mtrs and with local products such as Yak cheese, high altitude traditional tea, local potato and other. You can choose the details of itinerary of Numbur cheese circuit trekking and make it as per your desire and holidays.
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us
Important: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
& Breakfast) & Other Destination Based on Trekking Area.
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Trekking Duffle Bag
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.