Pachharmo peak (6273 m) lies south of the Tesi Lapcha and, when seen from the pass the mountain is really attractive. It is a straightforward snow peak first climbed in 1955 along a well defined north-by-northwest ridge rising from a relatively flat, but crevassed, glacier that is still the main route to the summit. The Rolwaling valley is the main access to Pachharmo, We climb north-east of the icefall of Tesi Lapcha, setting up a high camp just below rock walls at 5,500 m. From this camp we gain the ridge of Parcharmo, following it without much difficulty - but…
Pachharmo peak (6273 m) lies south of the Tesi Lapcha and, when seen from the pass the mountain is really attractive. It is a straightforward snow peak first climbed in 1955 along a well defined north-by-northwest ridge rising from a relatively flat, but crevassed, glacier that is still the main route to the summit. The Rolwaling valley is the main access to Pachharmo, We climb north-east of the icefall of Tesi Lapcha, setting up a high camp just below rock walls at 5,500 m. From this camp we gain the ridge of Parcharmo, following it without much difficulty – but watching for crevasses which can cause problems near the summit. The approach trek to Pachharmo in the Rolwaling Himal leads through a region which has remained untouched by western civilization and groups of trekkers are not often seen, even in the peak trekking seasons. The scenery is outstanding, the route leads along beautiful river valleys before emerging in high alpine country and there are excellent views of Gaurisankar, Melungtse and many other great peaks. Crossing the Tashi Laptsa pass is challenging and calls for some mountaineering experience.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu (1320m.) Transfer to Hotel
Day 02:Preparation for climbing and half day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley. (B)
Day 03:Drive from Kathmandu to Dolakha
Day 04:Trek to Shigati
Day 05:Trek to Jagat
Day 06:Trek to Simigoan
Day 07:Trek to Kharka
Day 08:Trek to Beding
Day 09:Trek to Na
Day 10:Na – Acclimatisation Day
Day 11:Trek to Chugima Odar and Tso Rolpa Lake
Day 12:Trek to Dhagarding
Day 13:Trek to Tashiphuk after crossing Tesi Laptsa pass
Day 14:Reserve Day
Day 15:Summit Pachharmo and return to Tashiphuk
Day 16:Trek to Reding
Day 17:Trek to Thame
Day 18:Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 19:Trek to Phakding
Day 20:Trek to Lukla
Day 21:Fly to Kathmandu
Note: The total cost and further information will be provided on request.The package can be customized as per your requirements. The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Domestic Flight Ticket (If any) and Duffle Bag
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person. and Climbing Sherpa Insurance of $19,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
22. Climbing Permits, Climbing Sherpa Bonus
23. Climbing Equipments except your Climbing Boot.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.