Pisang Peak Climbing
Overview Embark on an exhilarating adventure to conquer the majestic Pisang Peak climbing, a spectacular Himalayan peak nestled in the Annapurna region of Nepal. Standing tall at 6,091 meters (19,980 feet) above sea level, this trekking peak offers an ideal challenge for both seasoned climbers and enthusiastic trekkers seeking an unforgettable mountaineering experience. The journey begins with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to the vibrant town of Besisahar. From there, the trail meanders through lush forests, charming villages, and terraced farmlands, providing a glimpse into the rich cultural heritage of the region. As the trek progresses, the landscape transforms, revealing…
Embark on an exhilarating adventure to conquer the majestic Pisang Peak climbing, a spectacular Himalayan peak nestled in the Annapurna region of Nepal. Standing tall at 6,091 meters (19,980 feet) above sea level, this trekking peak offers an ideal challenge for both seasoned climbers and enthusiastic trekkers seeking an unforgettable mountaineering experience.
The journey begins with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to the vibrant town of Besisahar. From there, the trail meanders through lush forests, charming villages, and terraced farmlands, providing a glimpse into the rich cultural heritage of the region. As the trek progresses, the landscape transforms, revealing snow-capped peaks, serene alpine lakes, and breathtaking glaciers.
The ascent of Pisang Peak requires prior acclimatization and basic mountaineering skills, which taught during a comprehensive pre-climbing training conducted by experienced guides. Trekkers will equip themselves with the necessary gear, including ropes, harnesses, and ice axes, ensuring a safe and rewarding climb.
The climb itself presents various technical challenges, such as steep sections and icy slopes, adding an element of thrill and excitement to the endeavor. However, the panoramic views of the Annapurna massif, Gangapurna, and other neighboring peaks from the summit make every effort worthwhile.
The highlight of the journey is the mesmerizing sunrise view from the peak, illuminating the Himalayan giants in a golden hue, an experience that will forever be etched in your memory.
Throughout the trek, trekkers accommodates in teahouses, providing a chance to interact with fellow adventurers and immerse themselves in the local culture. The warm hospitality of the locals and the traditional delicacies offered en route create a heartwarming experience.
Conclusion and Summary
In conclusion, the Pisang Peak climbing trip offers a perfect blend of adventure, culture, and natural beauty. It is an opportunity to test one’s mountaineering prowess while savoring the awe-inspiring grandeur of the Himalayas. Whether you are an experienced climber or a trekking enthusiast seeking a new challenge, this expedition promises an unforgettable and life-changing adventure amidst the Himalayan splendor.
- Start Point: Bensishar
- Ending Point: Pokhara
- Trip Duration: 16 Days
- Best Time: Sep/ Nov/ March/ April
- Grade: Alpine
- Highest access of the trek: 6,091m.
- Mode of trekking tour: Camping / Tea House
- Himalayan sights: Beautiful view of Annapurna HImalayan Ranges
- Most Attraction of the trek: Tibetan life style and the mystic Landscape
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Domestic Flight Ticket (If any) and Duffle Bag
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person. and Climbing Sherpa Insurance of $19,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
22. Climbing Permits, Climbing Sherpa Bonus
23. Climbing Equipments except your Climbing Boot.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Pisang peak climbing is exigent peak climbing in Annapurna region. Pisang Peak expedition 6091m / 19,951 ft is the most popular trekking peaks in Nepal. It combines the classic Annapurna circuit trekking trails. Nepal Pisang peak climbing offers the beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m & more than two dozens of the snowy capped mountains of Annapurna trekking route.
Pisang peak rises above from Pisang village and yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the final summit pyramid. As it categorizes as technical peak climbing in Nepal Himalaya, climbing experience and good physical must require.
Pisang peak expeditions permit issue through the Nepal trekking agencies under the rule and regulation of NMA. Pisang peak climbing permit cost USD 250 per person and doable single person too. Its difficulty level is strenuous challenging. Thus, mountaineers should know details of Pisang peak trip information before heading to the relevant areas.
Pisang Peak trek after all is difficult to match for its rugged mountain scenery, trekking challenges and the expose it provides on the variety of ethnic Nepalese cultures. Starting in the lowland paddy fields the trek steadily gains altitude passing through oak and pine forests and eventually emerging into high desert country at Manang (3597m).
The descent is equally amazing and varied Strenuous trekking is well rewarded at both low and high altitudes. On the approach to the Thorung La (5416m) as well as during the descent from it.Close up views of the Annapurna range (40 miles between the two river valleys contain at twelve 7000 m peaks and many more above the 6000m mark). Varied ecosystems, diverse cultures and an ever-changing landscape – lush, green paddy fields and oak forests, arid deserts and the deepest gorge in the world make this one of the most popular treks in the world.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees