VVIP EVEREST EXPEDITION 2024
Overview Experience the ultimate adventure of a lifetime with the VVIP Everest Expedition 2024! This exclusive trip is designed for thrill-seekers and mountaineering enthusiasts who dream of conquering the world's highest peak. It is led by a team of seasoned Sherpa guides and experienced mountaineers. This expedition promises a safe and extraordinary journey to the top of Mount Everest. The expedition kicks off in Kathmandu, Nepal, where participants will meet their team and undergo comprehensive briefings and equipment checks. A few days of acclimatization and sightseeing in the stunning Himalayan region will prepare participants for the challenging ascent ahead. As…
Experience the ultimate adventure of a lifetime with the VVIP Everest Expedition 2024! This exclusive trip is designed for thrill-seekers and mountaineering enthusiasts who dream of conquering the world’s highest peak. It is led by a team of seasoned Sherpa guides and experienced mountaineers. This expedition promises a safe and extraordinary journey to the top of Mount Everest.
The expedition kicks off in Kathmandu, Nepal, where participants will meet their team and undergo comprehensive briefings and equipment checks. A few days of acclimatization and sightseeing in the stunning Himalayan region will prepare participants for the challenging ascent ahead.
As the expedition commences, participants will traverse through picturesque villages and lush forests, reaching iconic landmarks like Namche Bazaar and Tengboche Monastery. The team will steadily ascend through the Khumbu Icefall, a treacherous section demanding technical skills and courage.
Camp setups in strategic locations like Camp 2 and Camp 4 will provide much-needed rest and acclimatization, ensuring a better chance of success. Our VVIP services include top-quality camping facilities, gourmet meals, and dedicated support staff to make the journey as comfortable as possible.
The summit push will be the most demanding phase, testing participants’ physical and mental fortitude. Braving sub-zero temperatures and thin air, climbers will navigate the challenging Hillary Step and face the notorious Death Zone. But the reward is unmatched – standing triumphantly atop the world at 8,848 meters!
The VVIP Everest Expedition ensures the highest safety standards with expert guides and top-notch equipment. Helicopter evacuation and medical support will be on standby in case of emergencies.
Aside from the thrilling ascent, the expedition offers a chance to immerse in the rich Sherpa culture, with opportunities to interact with local communities. Participants will create cherished memories as they experience breathtaking vistas of the Himalayan peaks, including Lhotse, Nuptse, and Makalu.
Conclusion and Summary
With a limited number of slots available, this exclusive VVIP Everest Expedition 2024 promises an unparalleled experience for those seeking to conquer Everest in the most remarkable way. Embrace the challenge, seize the adventure, and join us on this extraordinary journey to the roof of the world!
- Summiting Mt Everest – the highest mountain on earth
- Scenic flight to Lukla
- Breathtaking view of the sunset over Mt. Everest from the Kalapathar
- Prayer wheels, colorful flags, mani stones, high suspension bridges
- Wide range of flora and fauna
- Ancient monastery in Tengboche (3,867m / 12,687ft)
- One of the world’s highest airports at Syangboche (3,780m / 12.402ft)
- Views of some of the highest peaks, including Mt. Lhotse (8,516m), Cho Oyu (8,201m), and Mt. Makalu (8,463m)
- Explore Sagarmatha National Park
- Khumjung monastery believed to house a yeti scalp
- Wildlife like musk deer, colorful pheasants, snow leopard, and Himalayan tahr
- Highest glacier on Earth- The Khumbu Glacier (4,900m)
On the rest day, you are allowed to rest before making preparations for the upcoming venture. Everest Expeditions Nepal will provide you with an elaborate presentation regarding the upcoming trip. You can even go shopping and meet friends. If you are interested, you can go sightseeing inside the Kathmandu Valley. The company will arrange a private vehicle for the same.
Namche Bazaar rest day and overnight Namche Bazaar is tucked away between two ridges amongst the giant peaks of the Khumbu. Once named the ‘Trekkers Mecca of Nepal, Namche now boasts an abundance of lodges and souvenir shops. It is an ideal place to spend a rest day, acclimatizing to the new altitude of 3450m before heading off towards Gokyo. Options for acclimatization walks include a visit to Khunde Hospital and also the one hour walk up to the Everest Hotel above Namche for the sunset view of Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Lhotse and Everest. Overnight.
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Both International and Domestic airports pick up and drop.
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : All required Nights in a five-star hotel under Full Board Plan in Kathmandu.
- WELCOME DINNER : Dinner at Nepalese or European Restaurant with Office Staffs and Sherpas.
- CARGO CLEARANCE : Assistance for cargo clearance in Nepal’s Custom Department, clearance cost is subject to a charge. *before the expedition
- PERMITS : Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Everest and Lobuche Peak, Sagarmatha National Park permit, TIMS CARD & Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality Entry Permit and its fee.
- SINGLE PERMIT : Single Climbing Permit for Each Member.
- LIAISON OFFICER : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, Daily salary, and insurance.
- KHUMBU ICEFALL CHARGES : Khumbu Ice Fall Climbing charge to Sagarmatha Pollution Control Committee (SPCC).
- GARBAGE DEPOSIT : Garbage deposit fee and rubbish collection cost.
- TRANSPORTATION : As per the itinerary, all the land transportation in Kathmandu is by private vehicles.
- HELICOPTER FLIGHT : All Helicopter flights as per the Itinerary. From Kathmandu to Namche, Namche to Dingboche, During the expedition return back to Kathmandu and after Expedition from Everest BC to Kathmandu.
- INSURANCE : Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff, Sherpas and UIAGM Guide during the trek and expedition.
- TREKKING : All logistic management, trek from Dingboche to Everest Base camp with UIAGM guide and private cook who will be cooking foods for a member, Overnight stay at the lodge and Member all personal belongings will be carried by porters.
- PHOTOGRAPHER : One Personal Photographer during the trip.
- FOODS : Hygienic foods during the trek and the expedition is of no limit.
- DRINKS : Hot water, tea, and coffee during the trek and Expedition are of no limit.
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 200 Kg member’s personal luggage during the trek carried by the porters.
- BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT : Personal the North Face / Kailas Tent for Member, Private Kitchen tent, Private Dining Tent, One Communication Tent, Private Shower tent, Private toilet tent, and Kitchen Utensils.
- HEATER : Heater at base camp in each tent for members.
- SOLAR / GENERATOR / LIGHT : 1 Solar panel and Generator for lights at base camp, battery charge, for laptop and other electronic devices.
- BASE CAMP STAFFS : 1 Experienced Base camp cook, kitchen helper, and 1 base camp manager.
- HIGH CAMP SERVICE : High Altitude Tent, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot for a member, High food for a member, Sherpa, all climbing and cooking crew at (C1) (C2) (C3) (C4). All climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- LOBUCHE HIGH CAMP : High Camp Service at Lobuche Peak High Camp.
- ROPE FIXING : The team of experienced Sherpas will fix the route In Everest (no extra charge will be applied to members).
- TRAINING : Ice wall and Ladder training at basecamp by UIAGM Gide.
- SPECIAL CARE BY DIRECTORS : Guidance and instruction by Mingma Sherpa 1ST 8000 M summiteer of South Asia, Chhang Dawa Sherpa world’s youngest 8000 M summiteer and Tashi Lakpa Sherpa Multiple Everest Summiteer and many more 8000 M Mountain Summiteer.
- GAMOW BAG : 1 Rescue sled (Gamow bag) for an emergency.
- RESCUE TEAM : A team of Sherpa at Camp II, for emergency and rescue purposes.
- REST IN NAMCHE : Helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Namche (rest in Namche) and Namche to Dingboche (1 time).
- REST IN KATHMANDU : Helicopter flight from Everest base camp – Kathmandu – Everest Base camp via Namche (1 time).
- UIAGM GUIDE : 1 UIAGM guide will be with you from Kathmandu to Kathmandu all the time for your Guidance.
- WELL EXPERIENCED SHERPAS : 3 well experienced, veteran and strong climbing Sherpa who has summited Everest multiple times will be with Member and one UIAGM guide from base camp to summit, they will be helping in each step during the ascent and carrying all the member belongings, Oxygen Bottles and necessary stuff for high camps till to the summit and back to the base camp.
- UIAGM AND CLIMBING SHERPA ALLOWANCE / SALARY : Transportation, lodging, foods, Full Equipment, Daily Salary, Bonus, high camps set up, and route fixing cost.
- OXYGEN AND MASK REGULATOR FOR MEMBER : 12 Bottles of (4 Liters) Oxygen to members and 2 sets of tested brand-new masks and regulators.
- OXYGEN AND MASK REGULATOR FOR STAFFS : 4 Bottles of Oxygen to each climbing Sherpa and UIAGM guide and 1 set of Mask and regulator to each of them.
- UNLIMITED INTERNET SERVICE : THURAYA IP+ or Available Internet service at base camp on unlimited uses basis.
- WEATHER FORECAST : Weather forecast report from Meteotest, Bern (Switzerland) during the entire expedition.
- SATELLITE PHONE TO CALL : Provision of Satellite Phone to call family, friends, and Relatives 1 hour a day.
- BAR AND BAKERY FACILITY : Free bar and Free Fresh bakery at base camp for members privately.
- FRESH FOODS : Fresh fruits, Fresh Vegetables, Fresh Meat, and Foods will be dropped by helicopter every week in base camp.
- MEMBER INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation for climbing members.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and expedition.
- 12 HOURS HELI SERVICE : In case of need we have our Helicopter at priority for your safety, all day.
- MEDICAL DOCTOR : One Medical Doctor at basecamp along with the comprehensive medical kit for member
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : Flight from your home country to Nepal and Nepal to your home country.
- MEMBER PERSONAL EQUIPMENTS : Member Personal climbing equipment.
- SUMMIT BONUS AND TIPS : UIAGM Guide (USD 2000), Climbing Sherpa (USD 1500) per Sherpa and Kitchen staff’s tips (USD 800).
VVIP Everest Expedition is a luxury package which gives people an opportunity to stand on top of the highest summit in the world for an added price. If you want to experience what it feels like to be on the highest point on the planet and have strong economic background to compensate for exploring adventure life and your fear of risks, you can sign up for the VVIP Everest Expedition Service offered by Everest Expeditions Nepal. This service facilitates you to experience the feeling of accomplishment that one gets while succeeding in an adventurous sport, all while providing highest levels of safety and comfort that can be imagined in such a difficult landscape.
We will take the Normal southern route to the summit. We will fly by helicopter from Kathmandu to Namche Bazaar (3440 M) and after 2 days of rest and hike we will fly from Namche to Dingboche (4940 M) by helicopter and after 1 day of rest we will trek from Dingboche till to Everest base camp in according to itinerary along with your UIAGM guide and private cook, who will cook food for you as according to your order whereas for sleep we will do in Lodges. After acclimatizing at basecamp for several days we will approach to the summit of Lobuche Peak (6119m) and after completion of Lobuche will return back to Everest base camp. We will move on to Camp I (6,065m) where we will see Khumbu glacier. From Khumbu Glacier, it’s around 450m on a gradual slope to Camp II (6,750m) and around 610m to Camp III (7,100m). Camp III is located at the head of Lhotse. From this point onwards, you will reach the Camp IV (7,910m) after just crossing 8000 m elevations.
What’s New ?
Our Platinum Service Features:
# Private Camp facilating: luxurious dining, communication and medical dome tent, work space, sleeping tent with king size bed, kitchen, hot shower and toilet at basecamp. Also, private camp at each high camp.
# AS350 B3E airbus helicopter (Heli Everest ) will be on standby for supporting our team with supplying fresh – fruits, vegetables, meats , Mineral water for drinking and other food items all most every day, and it’s also always ready for your safety at your needs (medical evacuation ).
# One UIAGM certified Guide.
# 2 hr Helicopter Mountain view flight around the Mount Everest for filming and panoramic views of himalayan range
# More than 3 times or equivalent 3 Everest Summiteer Sherpa.
# Unlimited supplementary Oxygen (02) cyclinder.
# 24 hr Personal mountain medical doctor for any injuries during the expedition.
# 24 hr satellite phone and internet facilities .
# Additional Lobuche Peak Climbing Package inclusive.
# Documentary movie of the entire trip with additional photographer from airport to the summit of Everest.
What’s New ?
Country: Nepal Duration: Day 45 /Night 44 ) Altitude: (8848m./29029ft.) Nature : Lodge & Camping Grade : Extreme Season: April – May (spring) Booking deadline:01 March, 2020
All Inclusive Cost Per Person : 160000.00 USD
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees