Pokhara Valley Trek
Overview The Pokhara Valley Trek offers a captivating adventure through the breathtaking landscapes of Nepal, showcasing the country's natural beauty and rich cultural heritage. This trek ideal for both novice and seasoned hikers, providing a moderate yet fulfilling journey that can get complete in around 5-7 days. Starting from the enchanting city of Pokhara, nestled amidst the Annapurna range, the trek commences with a scenic drive or a short flight to Nayapul, the gateway to the Annapurna region. As you embark on the trail, you'll also be greeted by lush forests, terraced fields, and traditional villages that dot the hillsides. The…
The Pokhara Valley Trek offers a captivating adventure through the breathtaking landscapes of Nepal, showcasing the country’s natural beauty and rich cultural heritage. This trek ideal for both novice and seasoned hikers, providing a moderate yet fulfilling journey that can get complete in around 5-7 days.
Starting from the enchanting city of Pokhara, nestled amidst the Annapurna range, the trek commences with a scenic drive or a short flight to Nayapul, the gateway to the Annapurna region. As you embark on the trail, you’ll also be greeted by lush forests, terraced fields, and traditional villages that dot the hillsides. The friendly locals offer warm hospitality and a glimpse into their traditional lifestyle.
The trail weaves through the Annapurna Conservation Area, home to diverse flora and fauna, including rhododendron forests, which are especially captivating during the spring bloom. Trekkers can relish the panoramic views of the snow-capped peaks, such as Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), Dhaulagiri, and Annapurna, providing picture-perfect moments at every turn.
One of the highlights of this trek is reaching Poon Hill, a vantage point renowned for its awe-inspiring sunrise views over the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. The sight of the sun painting the mountains in hues of orange and gold is a memory to cherish.
As you continue your journey, you’ll pass through culturally rich Gurung and Magar villages, allowing for immersive cultural interactions and a chance to taste local delicacies. The traditional villages of Ghandruk and Ghorepani are particularly charming, showcasing the harmony between nature and human settlements.
The Pokhara Valley Trek concludes with a descent back to Nayapul and a return to Pokhara. Here, you can indulge in lakeside relaxation and celebrate the successful completion of an unforgettable trek.
Conclusion and Summary
Overall, the Pokhara Valley Trek offers a perfect blend of natural splendor, cultural exploration, and trekking adventure. The memories of the majestic Himalayan vistas and the warmth of the local communities will linger in your heart long after you’ve bid farewell to this mesmerizing region.
- Explore the ancient Gupteshwor Cave and Seti Gandaki gorge.
- Water fun, a Boating trip on Phewa Lake, Begnas Lake and visit the lakeside.
- International Mountain Museum is a source of mountaineering information.
- Stunning views of the Annapurna Himalayan range.
- Amazing, sunrise and sunset from Sarangkot.
- visit world peace pagoda.
- Boating in Phewa lake
- Paragliding at Sarangkot
- Visit to historical places
- Sun rise and sun set view
- Majestic Himalayas
- Short hiking
Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), our representative will receive you and transfer to hotel. If time permits, after refreshment in the hotel, we would go for Kathmandu valley sightseeing. We would visit world heritage sites, historical places and some other major places of Kathmandu. Welcome dinner will be served in the evening.
We take early drive to Trisuli River for rafting. Spending some hours in the river, we drive to Chitwan National Park. Upon arrival welcome drinks will be served. Tharu Cultural Program will be performed in the evening. Dinner will be served and overnight stay.
Wake-up call will be given followed by tea or coffee at 5.30 am. and then we proceed on a Nature Walk. While on walk, we would encounter Sal forest, open grassland, different species of birds and varieties of wildlife. Our guide will assist us to identify them. Having breakfast in the resort, we go for elephant riding. Completing elephant riding, we go for canoeing. A traditional dug-out canoe takes you on a silent trip down the Rapti river to view aquatic birds and the animals of the river banks. Back to resort through the Jungle. In the evening, Tharu Stick Dance will be performed to entertain us. Dinner will be served around the campfire.
Early in the morning, we go for bird watching trip in the jungle. After this, we go for breakfast and drive to Pokhara. In the late afternoon, we will arrive in Pokhara. Welcome drinks then dinner and overnight.
We go for sightseeing around Pokhara valley after breakfast. We would go for boating in Phewa Tal (lake), visit Tal Barahi Temple, Davis Falls, Mahendra Cave and some other places. After lunch, hike to Sarangkot. Overnight at Sarangkot. Sarangkot is famous for paragliding in Nepal. Besides, it also offers sun rise and sun set view.
We go for sun rise view over white mountains at Sarangkot tower to see the sunrise over the white mountains. After the sunrise view, we back to hotel, take breakfast and trek back to Pokhara. After lunch we have a boating in Fewa Lake. Dinner will be served in the hotel and overnight stay in the hotel.
having breakfast in the hotel, we would either drive or fly back to Kathmandu. Upon arrival in Kathmandu, we would be transferred to our hotel. Welcome drinks, refreshment and go for shopping. Farewell dinner will be served in Bhojan Griha, a typical Nepali Hotel. Overnight stay in hotel.
Back home destination.
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
& Breakfast) & Other Destination Based on Trekking Area.
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Trekking Duffle Bag
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Naturally, Nepal is a beautiful country in the world. It has been the dreamland of the tourists for a long time. The natural beauty, hospitality of the Nepalese people, diverse bio-diversity, age-old culture and tradition, unique settlements, ever smiling faces of rural Nepalese, majestic mountains including the Mt. Everest, birth place of Gautam Buddha, etc. have attracted the visitors to visit Nepal. Besides, the pattern of following religion has given Nepal a unique status in the world. Almost all the important religious sects of the world are found in Nepal. Hinduism and Buddhism are the major religions of this country. Many festivals of religious significance are celebrated commonly with equal enthusiasm by both the sects.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees