Sailung and Timal Trekking We are working to seek and introduce our customers to less-visited areas. This is to give you a very special experience of the real Nepal and also to help develop these poor areas with sustainable eco-trekking. We are always looking new routes for offer our services because in our company have old clients they like new route and different experience from us. Already some routes we fixed for our clients.This Trekking routes give different nature beauty for makes happy our clients. Just lets us know about your interest we are sure we will find you the…
We are working to seek and introduce our customers to less-visited areas. This is to give you a very special experience of the real Nepal and also to help develop these poor areas with sustainable eco-trekking. We are always looking new routes for offer our services because in our company have old clients they like new route and different experience from us. Already some routes we fixed for our clients.This Trekking routes give different nature beauty for makes happy our clients. Just lets us know about your interest we are sure we will find you the totally new Trekking route for you. Here are Some routes already touch our clients heart This is a non-tourist area and less crowded, but a very splendid one.
Sailung, Timal and Phulchoki
Sailung means there are one hundred smaller hills are surrounding with Sailung hill so the name is given Sailung in Nepali word Sai mean hundred Lung mean windy hill.This trek takes you to Thulo Sailung (3100 m), its highest elevation, from where you will see a vast Himalayan range from Makalu to Dhaulagiri. In additional, this is the only trek from where you will have a glimpse of Tarai – the lowland of Nepal as well as the world’s highest – Mt. Everest (8848 m).
While trekking in this area, we walk high up on spectacular ridges in an area inhabited by Tamangs – an indigenous Buddhists community whose religion is a fusion of Buddhist Lamaism and the Shamanist Bon culture. It is common for a village to have a Lama and a Jhankri (Shaman). Except Tamang, you will have encountered with different ethnic people and experience about socio-economic situation, life-style, and their professions. Moreover, the main attraction of this area is, it gives a wide range of exploration to the trekkers. The itinerary can be short and long.
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Drive to Mude Bazaar trek to Lamche Ahal (2300m)
Day 04: Lamche Ahal Khola Kharka (2600m) via Thulo Sailung (3146m)
Day 05: Khola Kharka to Dhormba Gompa (2100m)
Day 06: Dhorma to Gurase Bhanjyang (2300m)
Day 07: Gurase Bhanjyang to Kafle Damara (1100m)
Day 08: Chauri Gaun to Chaubas Hill (2100m)
Day 09: Chaubas Hill to Bholung Village (920m)
Day 10: Rest day for see the different cast people in village
Day 11: Bholung village to Chapkhore (1833m)
Day 12: Chapkhore visit Timal Narayanthan continue to Kottimal (1960m)
Day 13: Kot Timal Trek to Bhakunde Besi (700m)
Day 14 :Bhakunde Besi Trek to Namo Buddha (1800m)
Day 15: Namo Buddha Trek to Kusha Devi (1054m)
Day 16: Kush Devi trek to Naya Gaun (1850m)
Day 17: Naya Gaun visit Phulchoki Hill (2791m) Lato Bhanjyang (1790m)
Day 18: Lato Bhanjyang trek to Godawari drive to Kathmandu O/N Hotel
Day 19: Bhaktapur & Patan sightseeing and return
Day 20: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping or relax
Day 21: Drive to Airport for flying your own destination
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) basis during the trek
5. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
& Breakfast) and Pokhara.
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head by Private Transport.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
14. Welcome dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Trekking Map, T-shirt, Trekking certificate.
16. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
17. All Government and local Taxes
18. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
19. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket of Lukla, Jomsom, Pokhara etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.