Clothing and footwear
Any expenses/items of a personal nature
Seti Kayak Clinic
A Seti River Kayak Clinic trip typically involves several days of kayaking on the Seti River, with professional instruction and guidance provided by experienced kayaking instructors. Here is an overview of what you can expect on a typical Seti River Kayaking Clinic trip: Arrival and orientation: You will typically arrive at the starting point of the kayaking trip and meet your instructors and fellow kayakers. You will receive an orientation and safety briefing, and have a chance to get familiar with your kayak and equipment. Kayaking instruction: The first day or two of the trip will typically involve kayaking instruction,…
- Professional instruction: The Seti Kayaking Clinic is typically led by experienced and certified kayaking instructors who will provide expert guidance and instruction throughout the trip. This can be a great opportunity to improve your kayaking skills or learn new techniques.
- Stunning scenery: The Seti River is surrounded by beautiful natural scenery, including lush forests, towering mountains, and picturesque villages. Kayaking on the river offers a unique perspective on this stunning landscape.
- Exciting rapids: The Seti River has a mix of rapids ranging from easy Class I and II to more challenging Class III and IV rapids. This means that there are opportunities for both beginners and more experienced kayakers to experience the thrill of paddling through exciting rapids.
- Cultural immersion: In addition to kayaking, the Seti Kayaking Clinic may also offer opportunities to explore local villages and learn about the local culture. This can include visiting temples and monasteries, trying local food, and interacting with the friendly locals.
- Fun group atmosphere: A kayaking trip with a clinic is a great way to meet new people who share your passion for kayaking. The group atmosphere can be fun and supportive, and you’ll likely make lasting connections with other kayakers.
Transportation to and from the river
Accommodation at Sun Koshi beach-camp
Meals (from lunch on Day 1 to lunch on Day 4)
Internationally certified kayak instructors
State-of-the-art kayaking equipment and safety gear (including dry bags, helmets, life vests, etc.)
Kayak Clinics ~ Seti (4days)
” Learn to Kayak with the Professionals “, we run a series of Kayak Clinics each season. These introductory courses are designed for those with little or no previous kayaking experience. The thrill and gratification of learning to kayak in the Himalayas is a great start to kayaking. Throughout the 4-day clinic, you will cover all the basic skills including paddle strokes, Eskimo rolls, Eskimo rescues and the art of reading whitewater. The priority is safety, not forgetting however the joys of a more intimate relationship with the magical Himalayan Whitewaters! Our instructors are some of the best whitewater paddlers and kayak instructors in the world with a strong history of running rivers worldwide. The clinics are supported by state of the art rafting equipment, which carries all personal gear, camping and other supplies down the river to our campsites.
The Seti River is one of the most beautiful and pristine rivers in the Himalayas. With dense remote jungle, exquisite sandy beaches and class II – III whitewater runs, perfect for beginner kayakers.
There is a pre-departure briefing in our Pokhara office the evening before the expedition at 6 PM. This is a chance to get the group together and discuss the clinic. At the meeting you have a chance to meet the instructors and support group, and we can answer any final queries, give out personal gear bags and collect money for the beer kitty. Afterwards we will probably head to one of our local favorites for a relaxed meal.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees