Sirubari is without doubt one of the most attractive villages in Nepal. The village is neat and clean, very colorful and warm, while the people are friendly, well educated and are enthusiastic about tourism. Sirubari is a compact farming community village. The unique attraction of Sirubari is the fact that it is the model for a growing new trend in tourism in Nepal - a trend that takes the visitor "".within."Experiences stemming from observations from "without" have always attracted visitors to Nepal. For the adventurous, Nepal has been synonymous with trekking, mountaineering expeditions, jungle safaris, and river rafting. For those…
Sirubari is without doubt one of the most attractive villages in Nepal. The village is neat and clean, very colorful and warm, while the people are friendly, well educated and are enthusiastic about tourism. Sirubari is a compact farming community village. The unique attraction of Sirubari is the fact that it is the model for a growing new trend in tourism in Nepal – a trend that takes the visitor “”.within.”Experiences stemming from observations from “without” have always attracted visitors to Nepal. For the adventurous, Nepal has been synonymous with trekking, mountaineering expeditions, jungle safaris, and river rafting. For those seeking spirituality there are the temples and monasteries. But the real attraction for the visitors has always has been the people and the culture.
Sirubari, a village in Syangja district southwest of Pokhara, is a short drive from Pokhara followed by a comfortable walk. The village is on a south-facing slope at 1,700 m above sea level. The climate is ideal at all times of the year with no snow ever falling in the village itself. However, the ideal time to visit is between September and June. The houses are mostly built from local materials and are well constructed and comfortable. The overwhelming impression of the village is one of order and cleanliness but with a warm and welcoming feel to it. Foot trails through the village are all stone paved.
The villagers’ love for flowers is shown in an all-year round riot of colors. Being on the southern slopes of the ridge the village enjoys long sunny days and is ideal for agriculture. In may 2001, Sirubari in conunction with the Nepal Tourism Board was awarded the PATA Gold Award in recognition of its efforts to preserve the culture and heritage of Nepali rural life.
Day 01:Pokhara to Sirubari: Driving from Pokhara – Sirubari via Badhkhola, Darau. Lunch and welcome ceremony at Sirubari, and blessing by village lama (priest).Interact with home-stay families. Dinner with home-stay families.
Day 02:Sirubari : Village tour, Visit to Panchamul High School. Lunch back with families at home-stay. Interact with home-stay families and watch cultural shows.
Day 03:Sirubari :Hike to Maidan Kharka and Thumro, observe sunrise view. Lunch with families at home-stay Group acitivity at village gompa followed by cultural program. Dinner with families at home-stay.
Day 04:Pokhara to Kathmandu: Farewell at village gompa. Depart for Pokhara via Karkinetta, Seti Dobhan and Naudanda. Lunch en route. Afternoon flight from Pokhara – Kathmandu.
Day 05:Back to home destination.
Note: The total cost and further information will be provided on request.The package can be customized as per your requirements. The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, trail slides, and avalanches.
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Flight Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.