Sirubari Village Tour
The Sirubari Village Tour Trip is a cultural tour that takes visitors to the beautiful Sirubari Village. It is in the Syangja district of Nepal. The village has known for its traditional Gurung way of life. Visitors can experience this firsthand by staying in a homestay with a local family. The trip offers a unique opportunity to immerse oneself in Nepalese culture and learn about the customs and traditions of the Gurung people. The tour typically starts from Pokhara, which is a popular tourist destination in Nepal. From there, visitors have driven to Arjunchaupari, which is the starting point of…
The Sirubari Village Tour Trip is a cultural tour that takes visitors to the beautiful Sirubari Village. It is in the Syangja district of Nepal. The village has known for its traditional Gurung way of life. Visitors can experience this firsthand by staying in a homestay with a local family. The trip offers a unique opportunity to immerse oneself in Nepalese culture and learn about the customs and traditions of the Gurung people.
The tour typically starts from Pokhara, which is a popular tourist destination in Nepal. From there, visitors have driven to Arjunchaupari, which is the starting point of the trek to Sirubari Village. The trek takes approximately 3 hours and offers stunning views of the surrounding landscapes.
Upon arrival in Sirubari Village, visitors have welcomed with a traditional ceremony and shown to their homestay. They can spend the next few days exploring the village, interacting with the locals, and learning about their way of life. Activities include visiting the local school, participating in traditional cultural programs, and taking leisurely walks around the village.
The trip typically lasts for 4-5 days, and visitors can drive back to Pokhara. The Sirubari Village Tour Trip is a great option for those looking for a cultural experience and a taste of traditional Nepalese life without the need for any strenuous hiking or mountaineering.
- Homestay Experience: The chance to stay with a local family in their traditional Gurung house and experience their way of life up close is one of the main highlights of this trip. You’ll get to interact with your hosts, learn about their customs and traditions, and taste delicious home-cooked meals.
- Local Culture: Sirubari Village is known for its rich cultural heritage, and visitors can learn about the Gurung way of life through various activities such as visiting the local school, participating in traditional cultural programs, and exploring the village on foot.
- Scenic Trek: The trek to Sirubari Village takes you through picturesque landscapes of terraced fields, lush forests, and quaint villages. The trek is not very strenuous and is suitable for beginners.
- Beautiful Views: The village is located on a hilltop, and visitors can enjoy stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. The sunrise and sunset views from the village are particularly breathtaking.
- Authentic Nepalese Experience: Sirubari Village is off the beaten track and offers a unique opportunity to experience authentic Nepalese culture and hospitality. You’ll get to meet friendly locals, learn about their way of life, and get a glimpse into a world that has remained largely unchanged for generations.
Upon arrival in Pokhara, you will be picked up from the airport or your hotel and transferred to your hotel in Pokhara. You can spend the rest of the day at leisure, exploring the lakeside area or relaxing in your hotel.
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Arjunchaupari, which is the starting point of the trek to Sirubari Village. The drive takes approximately 2 hours. From Arjunchaupari, you will start your trek and hike for about 3 hours to reach Sirubari Village. Upon arrival, you will be greeted with a traditional welcome ceremony and shown to your homestay.
Today, you will have a full day to explore Sirubari Village and learn about the local Gurung culture. You can visit the local school and interact with the students, or participate in a traditional cultural program organized by the villagers. You can also take a leisurely hike around the village and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
After breakfast, you will say goodbye to your homestay hosts and start your trek back to Arjunchaupari. From there, you will be driven back to your hotel in Pokhara. You can spend the rest of the day at leisure, exploring Pokhara or relaxing in your hotel.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport or your next destination as per your itinerary.
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Flight Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Sirubari Village is a beautiful Gurung settlement located in the Syangja district of Nepal. It is known for its unique culture and hospitality, making it a popular destination for tourists. Here is some trip information that might be useful for those planning a visit to Sirubari Village:
- Getting there: Sirubari Village is located about 200 km west of Kathmandu and 30 km north of Pokhara. The best way to get there is to take a bus or taxi from Pokhara to Arjunchaupari, and then hike for about 3 hours to reach Sirubari Village. Alternatively, you can also hire a private car to take you directly to the village.
- Accommodation: Sirubari Village has several homestays that offer comfortable and authentic accommodation to visitors. The homestays are run by local families who provide delicious home-cooked meals and a glimpse into the local way of life. You can also choose to stay in a traditional Gurung house, which is an experience in itself.
- Things to do: Sirubari Village offers a range of activities for visitors, including hiking, birdwatching, cultural tours, and homestay experiences. You can also visit the local school and interact with the students, or participate in a traditional cultural program organized by the villagers.
- Best time to visit: The best time to visit Sirubari Village is from September to November and from March to May, when the weather is dry and pleasant. During these months, you can enjoy clear views of the mountains and participate in various outdoor activities.
- Permits and fees: You do not need any special permits to visit Sirubari Village, but you will need to pay a fee to the homestay owners for your accommodation and meals. The fee varies depending on the homestay you choose, but it is usually very reasonable.
Overall, a visit to Sirubari Village is a unique and rewarding experience that allows you to immerse yourself in the local culture and way of life. It is a must-visit destination for anyone looking for an authentic and off-the-beaten-path travel experience in Nepal.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees