Tilman Pass Trekking is a Great Himalaya Trails. We drive through ripe, golden-yellow, paddy fields and lush sub-tropical vegetation to the road head at the Tamang village of Chautara. Or we can start from Syabru Besi and end it at Chautara. Tilman Pass walk is also known as the Jugal Panch Pokhari trekking - a set of five small lakes - ensconced in a vast boulder-strewn amphitheatre, where we encamp near the small temple to Vishnu, a place of pilgrimage for local Hindus from the surrounding Helambu region but presently deserted. Tilman pass trekking trail is famous trekking trail for the…
Tilman Pass Trekking is a Great Himalaya Trails. We drive through ripe, golden-yellow, paddy fields and lush sub-tropical vegetation to the road head at the Tamang village of Chautara. Or we can start from Syabru Besi and end it at Chautara. Tilman Pass walk is also known as the Jugal Panch Pokhari trekking – a set of five small lakes – ensconced in a vast boulder-strewn amphitheatre, where we encamp near the small temple to Vishnu, a place of pilgrimage for local Hindus from the surrounding Helambu region but presently deserted. Tilman pass trekking trail is famous trekking trail for the Superb Himalayan scenery including the Langtang, Gaurishanker, and Rolwaling Himalaya range. Tilman pass trekking connects with two different Himalaya region including the Panch pokhari (Five holy lake) and Langtang where you will enjoy and see panoramic Himalayan views of Langtang and Lirung, Langtang Himal, Naya Khanga, Yala peak, Ganesh Himal, Langshisa, Gaurishanker, Dorjelakpa etc and also green forest with Rhododendron flowers, pine tree plus wild animals /birds such as Mountain Thars,Bears, Leopard, Jackal, Monkeys, wild peaks, pheasant, peacock and holy five lake add extra romance for the trekkers.
Tilman pass trekking is less crowed for the trekkers who have entire desire of enjoying with nature in the remote area. Tillman Pass trekking gives you different region Himalayan views, almost relaxing with High passes Himalaya range, living style of rural people and shares their culture. Tilman Pass trek start from Syabru Besi (Langtang Valley) is more challenging than start from Chautara closed to the Bhotekosi River. Grade of trekking is Moderate to strenuous. Highest access of the Tilman Pass Trek is (5320 meters). Tilman Pass trekking offers you mixed culture Bramin, Chhetri, Tamang Tibetan Sherpa.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing to Swayambhunath, Kathmandu and Patan
Day 03: Kathmandu (1350m.) drive to Chautara (1200m)
Day 04: Chautara trek to Sano Okhareni (1965m)
Day 05: Sano Okhareni trek to Kami kharka (2845m)
Day 06: Kami Kharka trek to Pauwa Bas (3000m)
Day 07: Pauwa Bas trek to Hille Bhanjyang (3400m)
Day 08: Hille Bhanjyang trek to Narsim Pati (3700m)
Day 09: Nasim Pati trek to Panchpokhari (five lakes) (4100m)
Day 10: Panch Pokhari (4074m). Rest day
Day 11: Panch Pokhari (4074m) trek to Intermediary Camp (4273m)
Day 12: Intermediary Camp (4273m) trek to Tin Pokhari (4255m)
Day 13: Tin Pokhari (4255 m) trek to High South Camp (4867m)
Day 14: High South Camp (4867 m) trek to High North Camp (4720m) via Tilman pass (5320m)
Day 15: High North Camp (4720m) trek to Kyanjin Gomba (3870m)
Day 16: Kyanjin Gomba Rest day to explore around.
Day 17: Kyanjin Gomba trek to Ghoratabela (2992m)
Day 18: Ghoratabela trek to Syabru Besi (1503m)
Day 19: Syabru besi drive to Kathmandu (1350m)
Day 20: Sightseeing to Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur
Day 21: Leisure day in Kathmandu
Day 22: Depart Kathmandu
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) basis during the trek
5. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
& Breakfast) and Pokhara.
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head by Private Transport.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
14. Welcome dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Trekking Map, T-shirt, Trekking certificate.
16. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
17. All Government and local Taxes
18. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
19. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket of Lukla, Jomsom, Pokhara etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.