Yala Peak Climbing
The Yala peak climbing is also one the popular trekking peaks in Langtang trekking destination. Yala peak expedition ( 5516 m) is one of the easier and non technical trekking peaks in Nepal . Nepal offer beautiful mountains vistas of Langtang region, Ganesh Himal and Annapurna Himalayan range. Prior climbing experience is not required but previous outdoor experience and average level of fitness recommended required to summit the Yala peak. Yala peak mountaineering organize by local Nepal expedition operates as per rule and regulation of NMA. Climbing Yala peak catagorized as NMA. This peak and easier trekking peak in Nepal Himalaya.…
The Yala peak climbing is also one the popular trekking peaks in Langtang trekking destination. Yala peak expedition ( 5516 m) is one of the easier and non technical trekking peaks in Nepal . Nepal offer beautiful mountains vistas of Langtang region, Ganesh Himal and Annapurna Himalayan range. Prior climbing experience is not required but previous outdoor experience and average level of fitness recommended required to summit the Yala peak. Yala peak mountaineering organize by local Nepal expedition operates as per rule and regulation of NMA. Climbing Yala peak catagorized as NMA.
This peak and easier trekking peak in Nepal Himalaya. Yala peak climbing in Nepal take travelers world’s most beautiful Langtang valley trek route with giant face of Langtang Lirung. Yala peak climbing difficulty level is less challenging but mountaineers should know details of Yala peak summit information before heading to the relevant areas . Yala peak summit cost is depend on group size and choice of the packages but individual person also allow for Nepal Yala peak expedition.
This Peak Climbing and Valley Trekking take to travelers heart of the Langtang region trekking. It also explore the Rasuwa Tamang cultue. Spring and Autumn season is the best time to summit the Yala peak. We Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers wish and holiday schedule. Minimum two weeks holiday required for Langtang valley trekking and Yala peak expedition. Climbers may extend their journeys up to Holy Gosaikunda and Helambu valley trekking trails too. Himalaya Journey Treks and Expedition’s professional Nepal climbing Guide will take to you safety way to summit of this peak as your expectation. EEN generate Yala peak climb itinerary as below mentioned but customized service avaiable as per mountainers holiday frame.
- Stunning Views: The Yala Peak climbing trip offers breathtaking views of the Himalayas, including Langtang Lirung (7,227 m), Gang Chhenpo (6,388 m), Dorje Lakpa (6,966 m), and many other snow-capped peaks.
- Cultural Experience: The trek through the Langtang Valley offers a unique opportunity to experience the culture of the Tamang people, who are of Tibetan origin and have their own distinct traditions and customs.
- Challenging Climb: The climb to Yala Peak is challenging and requires technical skills, making it a great challenge for experienced climbers.
- Adventure and Exploration: The trek to Yala Peak takes you through diverse landscapes, including lush forests, alpine meadows, and glaciers, offering a sense of adventure and exploration.
- Acclimatization: The trek to Yala Peak is designed to allow proper acclimatization to the higher altitude, ensuring a safe and successful climb.
- Local Guides and Porters: You will have the opportunity to work with experienced local guides and porters, who will provide insight into the local culture and help you navigate the terrain.
- Off the Beaten Path: The Yala Peak climbing trip is off the beaten path, offering a more secluded and peaceful experience compared to more popular peaks such as Everest and Annapurna.
- Flexibility: The itinerary can be customized to fit your schedule, preferences, and level of experience. You can also combine the Yala Peak climb with other treks and activities in Nepal.
You will arrive in Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, where you will be greeted by a representative of your trekking agency and transferred to your hotel. You will have some free time to explore the city and prepare for your climb.
You will take a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi, a small village in the Langtang Valley. The drive takes approximately 7-8 hours, passing through lush forests and along winding mountain roads.
Your trek begins with a gradual ascent through the Langtang Valley, passing through forests of oak and rhododendron. You will overnight at Lama Hotel, a small village on the banks of the Langtang River.
You will continue your ascent up the Langtang Valley, passing through beautiful alpine forests and traditional Tibetan villages. You will overnight at Langtang Village, which is the largest settlement in the region.
You will trek to Kyanjin Gompa, a Buddhist monastery and village located at the base of Yala Peak. The trek takes approximately 3-4 hours, and you will have the rest of the day to rest and acclimate to the higher altitude.
You will take a rest day in Kyanjin Gompa to acclimate to the higher altitude. You can explore the village and surrounding areas, or take a short hike to nearby viewpoints for stunning views of the Himalayas.
You will begin your ascent to Yala Peak, trekking to the base camp at an elevation of 4,800 meters (15,748 feet). The trek takes approximately 5-6 hours, and you will set up camp for the night.
You will take another rest day at the base camp to continue acclimatizing to the higher altitude. You can also do some training and preparation for the climb ahead.
You will begin your ascent to the high camp, located at an elevation of 5,400 meters (17,716 feet). The climb involves some steep and technical sections, and takes approximately 4-5 hours. You will set up camp at the high camp and rest for the night.
You will begin your summit push early in the morning, ascending the steep and technical slopes to the summit of Yala Peak. The climb takes approximately 6-8 hours, and you will reach the summit at an elevation of 5,732 meters (18,806 feet). You will then descend back to the base camp, where you will rest for the night.
This is a reserve day in case of bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances that may delay your climb.
You will begin your descent back to Kyanjin Gompa, retracing your steps along the Langtang Valley. The trek takes approximately 4-5 hours, and you will overnight at Kyanjin Gompa.
You will continue your descent down the Langtang Valley, passing through the beautiful alpine forests and traditional Tibetan villages. The trek takes approximately 6-7 hours, and you will overnight at Lama Hotel.
You will complete your trek back to Syabrubesi, where you will celebrate your successful climb with your team. The trek takes approximately 5-6 hours, and you will overnight in Syabrubesi.
You will take a scenic drive back to Kathmandu, passing through beautiful landscapes and traditional villages. The drive takes approximately 7-8 hours, and you will be transferred to your hotel upon arrival.
Your Yala Peak climbing trip comes to an end, and you will be transferred to the airport for your departure flight. Alternatively, you can extend your trip and explore more of Nepal’s rich cultural and natural heritage.
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Domestic Flight Ticket (If any) and Duffle Bag
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person. and Climbing Sherpa Insurance of $19,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
22. Climbing Permits, Climbing Sherpa Bonus
23. Climbing Equipments except your Climbing Boot.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees