When you arrive in Kathmandu, you’ll be received by our representative and taken to your hotel. If time permits, we take you for Kathmandu sightseeing. In the evening, delicious traditional Nepali welcome dinner awaits you. O/N at
Pokhara Valley Trek
Overview The Pokhara Valley Trek offers a captivating adventure through the breathtaking landscapes of Nepal, showcasing the country's natural beauty and rich cultural heritage. This trek ideal for both novice and seasoned hikers, providing a moderate yet fulfilling journey that can get complete in around 5-7 days. Starting from the enchanting city of Pokhara, nestled amidst the Annapurna range, the trek commences with a scenic drive or a short flight to Nayapul, the gateway to the Annapurna region. As you embark on the trail, you'll also be greeted by lush forests, terraced fields, and traditional villages that dot the hillsides. The…
The Pokhara Valley Trek offers a captivating adventure through the breathtaking landscapes of Nepal, showcasing the country’s natural beauty and rich cultural heritage. This trek ideal for both novice and seasoned hikers, providing a moderate yet fulfilling journey that can get complete in around 5-7 days.
Starting from the enchanting city of Pokhara, nestled amidst the Annapurna range, the trek commences with a scenic drive or a short flight to Nayapul, the gateway to the Annapurna region. As you embark on the trail, you’ll also be greeted by lush forests, terraced fields, and traditional villages that dot the hillsides. The friendly locals offer warm hospitality and a glimpse into their traditional lifestyle.
The trail weaves through the Annapurna Conservation Area, home to diverse flora and fauna, including rhododendron forests, which are especially captivating during the spring bloom. Trekkers can relish the panoramic views of the snow-capped peaks, such as Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), Dhaulagiri, and Annapurna, providing picture-perfect moments at every turn.
One of the highlights of this trek is reaching Poon Hill, a vantage point renowned for its awe-inspiring sunrise views over the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. The sight of the sun painting the mountains in hues of orange and gold is a memory to cherish.
As you continue your journey, you’ll pass through culturally rich Gurung and Magar villages, allowing for immersive cultural interactions and a chance to taste local delicacies. The traditional villages of Ghandruk and Ghorepani are particularly charming, showcasing the harmony between nature and human settlements.
The Pokhara Valley Trek concludes with a descent back to Nayapul and a return to Pokhara. Here, you can indulge in lakeside relaxation and celebrate the successful completion of an unforgettable trek.
Conclusion and Summary
Overall, the Pokhara Valley Trek offers a perfect blend of natural splendor, cultural exploration, and trekking adventure. The memories of the majestic Himalayan vistas and the warmth of the local communities will linger in your heart long after you’ve bid farewell to this mesmerizing region.
After early breakfast, start our drive towards the Charaundi-the rafting point. The drive up to the Charaundi is 3 hours along the Kathmandu-Prithivi Highway to the raft-put-in point on the banks of the Trishuli River. On arrival at the river point, meet rafting crew for an on-the-spot-briefing and commence on a full-day White Water Rafting trip. After lunch and a brief rest, wind up rafting trip and continue drive to Pokhara. O/n at Hotel.
Start a trek after reaching Phedi by car (30 minutes) and trek up to Dhampus, walking mostly uphill through cultivated fields and local villages. This scenic Gurung Village is inhabited by a mix of people: Gurung, Brahman, Magar communities and it offers a spectaular view of the Himalayan ranges including the Anapurna and Machhapuchhare range. O/n at Guest House.
Departure from Kathmandu Airport Drop
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
& Breakfast) & Other Destination Based on Trekking Area.
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Trekking Duffle Bag
16. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
17. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
18. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
19. All Government and local Taxes
20. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
21. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees