9 Days Leh Ladakh Tour With Manali Sightseeing
Overview Embark on an unforgettable 9-days Leh Ladakh Tour with Manali journey through the breathtaking landscapes of Leh Ladakh and Manali, where natural beauty meets ancient cultures. This exhilarating trip promises an incredible mix of adventure, tranquility, and cultural exploration. The adventure begins in Leh, the heart of Ladakh, nestled amidst the mighty Himalayas. Surrounded by snow-capped peaks, Leh offers a unique blend of Tibetan and Indian influences, reflected in its monasteries, stupas, and traditional markets. Explore the old town's narrow alleys, discover hidden gems, and immerse yourself in the warm hospitality of the locals. Next, head to Nubra Valley,…
Embark on an unforgettable 9-days Leh Ladakh Tour with Manali journey through the breathtaking landscapes of Leh Ladakh and Manali, where natural beauty meets ancient cultures. This exhilarating trip promises an incredible mix of adventure, tranquility, and cultural exploration.
The adventure begins in Leh, the heart of Ladakh, nestled amidst the mighty Himalayas. Surrounded by snow-capped peaks, Leh offers a unique blend of Tibetan and Indian influences, reflected in its monasteries, stupas, and traditional markets. Explore the old town’s narrow alleys, discover hidden gems, and immerse yourself in the warm hospitality of the locals.
Next, head to Nubra Valley, a high-altitude desert famous for its surreal landscapes. Cross the world’s highest motorable pass, Khardung La, and witness the mesmerizing sand dunes of Hunder. Experience a camel safari, and don’t forget to gaze at the star-studded night sky, a rare sight in urban areas.
Continue the adventure by visiting Pangong Lake, renowned for its ever-changing colors and captivating serenity. The journey to this azure gem takes you through picturesque mountain routes, offering stunning panoramas at every turn.
As the trip progresses, relish the thrill of river rafting in the Zanskar River, an experience that will get your adrenaline pumping. The rugged beauty of the region adds to the excitement, making it an adrenaline junkie’s dream.
Leaving Ladakh behind, the journey takes a scenic route to Manali. The drive itself is an awe-inspiring experience as you traverse through dramatic valleys and lush greenery. In Manali, explore charming local markets, ancient temples, and indulge in delicious Himachali cuisine.
Manali offers an array of activities for nature enthusiasts, from paragliding over the Solang Valley to trekking amidst lush forests. The city’s serene atmosphere allows for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Conclusion and Summary
This 9-days Leh Ladakh Tour with Manali will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. Whether it’s the thrill of high-altitude passes, the tranquility of ancient monasteries, or the charm of mountain villages, this tour promises an enchanting experience that showcases the best of the Himalayan region. So, get ready for an extraordinary journey that will captivate your heart and soul.
Enjoy this beautiful amalgamation of beautiful Himachal valleys and thrilling Ladakh routes in a single tour
Experience Himalyan region with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitised accommodation and vehicles
Visit SECMOL, The real 3-idiots school founded by Dr. Sonam Wangchuk
Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable passes like Khardung la and lachung la, rohtang la, and Baralacha la
Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by our outdoor experts
- After landing in Leh, get welcomed by a representative, who will help in smooth transfer to the hotel.
- Upon reaching your hotel, complete the check-in formalities and spend a relaxing day getting proper rest.
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel and gradually get acclimatized to the climate.
- Start your sightseeing in the evening by visiting the beautifully constructed Shanti Stupa, which was built to commemorate the 2500 years of Buddhism.
- Visit the Leh Palace which was built in the 17th century that will give you an insight into the bygone golden era of Leh.
- Later visit the local Leh Market to buy some Tibetan handicrafts or go cafe hopping to try the delicious Ladakhi cuisine.
- Return back to the hotel for a lip-smacking dinner.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
- Wake up to a beautiful morning in the mountains and have a hearty breakfast.
- Get ready for an adventurous drive to ‘Sham Valley’, which is beautifully nestled around the Srinagar – Leh highway.
- Start off the sightseeing by paying homage to the martyrs of the Indo-Pak War at the Hall of Fame.
- Visit the Spituk Gompa which also has a museum on the premises housing ancient masks, weapons and Thangkas (Buddhist Paintings).
- Enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and know the story behind the construction of this Gurudwara by the army.
- Another interesting place to visit today is Magnetic Hill, a small stretch of the road that defies the law of gravity.
- Visit Indus Sangam Viewpoint to watch the confluence of Zanskar and Indus Rivers.
- Visit SECMOL which is the real 3-idiots school.
- After a day filled with fun and adventure, return back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay in Leh.
- After having a healthy breakfast in the morning, get ready for the ultimate adventure.
- This journey will take you through some of the highest passes in the world and will greet you with the ever-changing views of the barren land.
- Take a stopover at the cafe on Khardung-La Pass, the world’s highest all-season motorable road and soak in the views as you will feel like on top of the world.
- As you descend from Khardung-la, experience a change in landscape from the barren cold desert to the white sand desert as you enter the Nubra Valley full of Nubra Sand Dunes.
- If time permits, visit the oldest and the largest monastery of Ladakh, the Diskit Monastery, which also houses a large Buddha statue.
- Enjoy the exquisite double-humped Bactrian Camel Ride, exclusively found in this region, as this region was a part of the famous silk route.
- Later enjoy camping with a bonfire under the sky full of stars.
- Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley.
- Wake up in the morning in the beautiful Nubra Valley and have a scrumptious breakfast.
- Get ready for the most awaited day as you will be visiting Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
- One of the highest altitude saline water lakes, Pangong Tso will greet you with its changing colours from shades of blue to green to red.
- Spend the rest of the day exploring the surroundings of the Pangong Lake with the view of the Shyok river on one side and the mountains on another side.
- You can also recreate some of the moments from your favourite Bollywood movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan and enjoy the place in Bollywood style.
- Overnight stay and dinner at a campsite near Pangong Lake.
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view and have a delicious breakfast.
- As you mark your way back to Leh, take a small stopover at the Chang-la Pass, which is one of the highest mountain passes in the world.
- You can also visit the Chang-la Cafe, located just on the Changla Pass.
- Visit the Changla Baba Temple on top, after which the pass got its name and is believed to be the guardian of the people visiting Chang La.
- Further, visit the Druk Padma School, famed for the movie ‘3 Idiots’ as the site where the last scene was shot.
- One can also visit the beautifully structured Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace en-route, if time permits.
- Upon reaching Leh, rest for some time followed by dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
- After having a delicious breakfast in the morning, start your journey back towards Sarchu.
- En route, you will be witnessing the beauty of the barren lands stretched faraway bordered by the lofty Himalayas.
- Take a photo stop on the More Plains where a large stretch of green land is bordered by the mighty Himalayas on all sides.
- Your next stopover would be Lachung La Pass, yet another high mountain pass in the region.
- Enjoy the drive through Gata Loops which is a series of 21 hairpin bends that leads to the top of one of the highest motorable passes in the Ladakh region, Nakee La Pass.
- Upon reaching Sarchu, take a rest for some time.
- In the evening, sit around the bonfire under the sky full of stars as you enjoy your dinner at the campsite.
- Overnight stay at a campsite near Sarchu.
- In the morning, post breakfast, start your return journey to Manali.
- Enjoy a series of hairpin bends as you pass through the scenic mountain roads.
- Your next stop is Baralacha La Pass, a picturesque mountain pass standing at 16000 feet, offering you some stunning vistas of the confluence of the 3 valleys.
- Stop by the Suraj Tal which literally translates to ‘the lake of sun god’ and seems like a green emerald set in the barren Himalayas drenched in mystery as well as splendour.
- You can take a short stopover at the Zingzing Bar – one of the highest roadside bars in the world.
- En route, visit Deepak Tal which acts as a mirror, reflecting the calm surroundings of the snow-capped peaks.
- Move ahead for Sissu and Keylong – the laid-back region where natural beauty remains untouched in its most pristine form.
- Here you can explore the beautiful Sissu Lake and Sissu Waterfall.
- On the way to Manali, you will travel through the famous Atal Tunnel, one of the longest underground highways in the world.
- Upon reaching Manali, check in to your hotel and rest for some time.
- The rest of the day is at leisure, wherein you can choose to explore the rustic town of Manali at your own expense.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and complete the check out formalities from the hotel.
- The rest of the day is at leisure, wherein you can choose to explore Manali as per your choice and at your own expense.
- In the evening, you can head to the Manali Bus stop to board the bus to Delhi.
- Overnight journey in Volvo AC semi sleeper bus.
- After passing through the beautiful scenery, your bus will reach back to Delhi in the morning.
- Once you arrive in Delhi, your amazing trip to Ladakh comes to an end.
- Comfortable Vehicle (Innova/ Xylo/ Tavera/ Scorpio/ Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Airport pick up as per your flight timings
- Ac Volvo Semi-sleeper bus tickets from Manali to Delhi
- Accommodation at all locations on double (for couples & special requests) and triple sharing basis in standard hotels/camps
- Buffet Breakfast and Dinner: Starting with Dinner on Day 1 & ending with Breakfast on Day 8 as per itinerary (Meals while bus journey are not included)
- Fuel for the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Assured Inner line permits and Ladakh Union fee
- Experienced driver for the entire journey
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour
- Evening Bonfire (in Nubra)
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the surreal valley with paragliding at Solang valley.
- Enjoy famous pizzas and burgers at cafe 1947, Manali; which is centred right next to the flowing river
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Hangout at Lala’s Art Café for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels found exclusively at Nubra valley
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Shop souvenirs for friends and family at the Leh Market
How to Reach:
The tour starts from Delhi, which has good connectivity with all the capital cities in India. however, one can also join us from Manali or Chandigarh. You can meet your Volvo Bus at the “Majnu ka Tilla” Bus stop.
Leh Ladakh is a region located in the northernmost part of India, situated in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Known for its stunning landscapes, vibrant culture, and rich history, Leh Ladakh is a popular destination for tourists from around the world.
Here is some information about planning a tour trip to Leh Ladakh:
- Best time to visit: The best time to visit Leh Ladakh is from June to September when the weather is pleasant and the roads are accessible. During winter, the region is covered in snow and is difficult to navigate.
- How to reach: The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport in Leh, which is well-connected to major cities in India. Alternatively, you can take a road trip from Manali or Srinagar to Leh.
- Places to visit: Some of the must-visit places in Leh Ladakh include Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso Lake, Magnetic Hill, Khardung La Pass, Hemis National Park, and Shanti Stupa.
- Things to do: You can indulge in activities like trekking, river rafting, camel safari, mountain biking, and camping. You can also explore the local culture by visiting monasteries, attending festivals, and trying local cuisine.
- Accommodation: There are plenty of accommodation options available in Leh Ladakh, ranging from budget guesthouses to luxury hotels. You can also choose to stay in homestays for a more authentic experience.
- Permits: Foreign nationals require a protected area permit to visit certain areas in Ladakh, which can be obtained from the local authorities. Indians also require an Inner Line Permit to visit certain restricted areas.
- Health and Safety: Due to the high altitude of Leh Ladakh, it is important to acclimatize yourself properly to avoid altitude sickness. It is also advisable to carry warm clothes, sunscreen, and sufficient drinking water. It is important to respect the local culture and customs and dress appropriately.
Overall, a trip to Leh Ladakh is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, offering a unique blend of adventure, culture, and natural beauty.
Starting from Leh, this tour features the most amazing journey, which covers both the beautiful valleys of Manali and the adventurous routes of Ladakh. Explore the adventurous side of your personality while enjoying this thrilling road trip to Ladakh from Manali via various exciting destinations and twisty roads. Cover the breathtaking destinations during your road trip like Solang valley, Gata Loops, Manali, Pang, Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus And Zanskar river and so much more!
Route: Leh – Sham valley – Khardung La Pass – Nubra valley – Pangong Lake – Leh – Jispa – Manali – Delhi
Duration: 9 Days & 8 Night
Start Point: Leh
Passes Covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft), Chang-la (17,688 ft), Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft), Lachung La(16,600 ft) and Baralacha la ( 16,000 ft)
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- No Booking or Credit Card Fees